Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Dark Light

.MAP
Halo 3 phantom in sandtrap + Hunter and Arbiter

15 posts in this topic

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Halo 3 phantom in sandtrap + Hunter and Arbiter
File Submitter: Sebo7
File Submitted: 16 Mar 2014
File Category: .MAP Mods

This mod includes:

-Driveable Phantom-
-Chin gun can be controlled-
-Seat at phantom cargo-
-Select spartan to become a hunter in game-
-Select elite to become arbiter in game-
-Hunter can shoot-

How to spawn a phantom: Just throw a Frag grenade or go to where the elephants are , they are replaced with phantoms.

When the phantom is about to blow then the game will freeze so do not shoot at it (This will be fixed)

Click here to download this file

frying_pan and AMD like this

Very.

Im mister banshee will be pleased

Well , thats good

holy shit !! i cant wait to try this is hunter only bipd added or could more bipds be added ? 

yes more will be added later on but now the only injected ones that are in this .map mod is dervish , hunter and sentinel

you should add pelican with rocket pod and rest of the bipt characters or even a scarab fight on sandtrap would be funny as hell to watch  

you should add pelican with rocket pod and rest of the bipt characters or even a scarab fight on sandtrap would be funny as hell to watch  

i am trying to add the pelican and the scrab ATM but it will take time. Once i learn how to spawn ai that can shoot , fly around with vehicles there will be battles. I am still waiting for the tutorial that Lehvak is going to release.

dude i played that map its frican bad ass !! only problem is hunters cannon beam dosnt fully show up and dont not blow up phantom or it freezes !! but other then that that was best damn sandtrap mod ive ever played on its frican boss id love to see add on to it !!

dude i played that map its frican bad ass !! only problem is hunters cannon beam dosnt fully show up and dont not blow up phantom or it freezes !! but other then that that was best damn sandtrap mod ive ever played on its frican boss id love to see add on to it !!

This is just version 1 updates will come and bugs will be fixed and the hunter cannon will also be fixed.

.maps aren't to be posted I believe.

Good point.

Download hidden until Sebo creates a patch.