Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thunder

Gametype
Territories

34 posts in this topic

Do you plan on making a version of this gametype that copies Halo Reach's Territories? The one with symmetric territories where two teams will battle for neutral territories instead of taking turns. I'm working on a project in forge but it won't function properly without neutral territories.

At some point.  I don't know when though.

Territories v1.1 is now seriously being worked on.  The main goal for this is to implement neutral play into the gametype as well so players can choose 1 sided or neutral.

Zandril likes this

Territories v1.1 is now seriously being worked on.  The main goal for this is to implement neutral play into the gametype as well so players can choose 1 sided or neutral.

That's awesome. Can't wait for the release :D Edited by Zandril

A little update.  I finished 1.1's new features.  I need to test it first.  I should note that this version has territories that lock after capture.  I am planning to make Plots next, but that will be a separate game type.

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx and Zandril like this

Time for a long overdue update on my progress with this gametype.

This week, I unearthed it and took a closer look at spawning.  Thanks to some tips from one of my newer friends, I have been testing a ricochet style spawning for territories.  It seems to be helping balance and not have players always spawn near teammates.  I also cleaned up a few neutral territories bugs.  I would like to get a real variant once I have completed further tests.

Hey Thunder, do you plan on making a neutral territories where the territories can be recaptured? Back on Halo 3 my clan would play this gametype where there's an odd number of neutral territories that can be captured and re-captured by any team, and the team who had the most territories in control when the game ended would be the winner. If it's possible to make this it would be very much appreciated.

Hey Thunder, do you plan on making a neutral territories where the territories can be recaptured? Back on Halo 3 my clan would play this gametype where there's an odd number of neutral territories that can be captured and re-captured by any team, and the team who had the most territories in control when the game ended would be the winner. If it's possible to make this it would be very much appreciated.

This is basically what Dominion is...