Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zerker24

Gametype
Release: Race V2.0

4 posts in this topic

Vroom!

Well, for the past couple weeks I have been working on modifying the Race v1.1 gametype by Synth to better fit the needs of HaloTracks.org. I am pleased to announce that after many great suggestions, I have a working version to share with everyone. Just because I have it released now, does not mean I will not be willing to update it in the future, so please feel free to submit any requests/suggestions to me and I would be happy to look into your request. As always, thank you guys for your awesome support. 

Updates:
  • Lap Timers. Yes that right, I finally was the one to add them.
  • race_gate. You apply this to any object and it will be deleted after a set amount of time.
  • Game setting for the time to delete the starting gate items. This is includes a random option.
  • player_monitor filter. When you enter the hill, you turn into a monitor for spectating.(Thanks OrangeMohawk)
  • Enable lightning to be spawned on your vehicle.
  • Fixed teams. You can now use them

Special Thanks
  • Cosmic Lightning
  • OrangeMohawk
  • Thunder
  • AbandonedCashew
  • Matt for original gametype.

Let me know what you think!

Its quite cool to have another modder on the block. :smile:

Thanks. Although I am nowhere near as good as some of you guys yet. But I am learning quickly.  :biggrin: I have only made one gametype so far (I don't count this one, because most of it is still Synth.)