Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cosmic lightning

Gametype
Evolved Slayer

11 posts in this topic

Evolved Slayer

pastebin of decoded variant

Basically its Slayer with more Custom Stuff, but updated a lot. Now I'm gonna try working on an original game-type idea instead of slayer now, so this is finished. I'm sorry, but it's almost to full as it is. I would love if whoever has any Custom/Advanced Slayer variants to be removed as those are old and outdated, hence meaning you will need to update your map's made with it to this one. thanks. 

Thanks in Spoiler

Thunder

Cashew

Zerker24 extremely appreciated as he explained things to me

Matt

OrangeMohawk(Grenades - Thank you)

AMD

and anyone else I missed. sorry

Release Evolved Slayer

An All new game-type option will be released with this in the next update.

Game-type Options

Game-type= Flood, Biped, Pro,Speed, Normal

Biped= Spartan, Monitor, Mantis

PlayerScale= 5%(5%Use on Mantis or Monitor Biped), Mini(25%), Medium(50%), Big(125%), Large (160%) Titan(500%Use on Mantis or Monitor Only Biped), Mini vs Big, Big vs Mini

Sprint=On/Off

Grenade Regen Type=

Disabled, One Frag, One Plasma, One Pulse, One Frag & Plasma, One Frag and One Pulse, One Plasma and One Pulse, One Of Each

Grenade Regen Time

1-10 seconds, fifteen, twenty,thirty,One Minute

Filters (Add Some More Including Player & Object Scale)

Spawner’s

User Data Controlled

0=Monitor

1= Target Laser

2=Bomb

3=mongoose

4=warthog

5=banshee

6=Mantis

3-5 needs at least one instance of the vehicle on the map in order for it to work. You can always use slayer del if necessary. Mantis does not require it for some odd reason.

Attach/Parent Object Label

Trait_Zones Filter

These will apply traits to the player in the objects boundary.

User Data

0=Traits Alpha

1=Traits Bravo

2=Traits Charlie

Attachments Filter

Attaches effects to whatever(limited to 8 or none will show up.)

User Data

0=blam_effect or Lightning

1=Monitor

Scl_Object_Hill scales Scl_Object_Object labeled items in the hill

Scl_Object_Object determines what objects are scaled; i;e mongoose, wraith, etc

Greater than 0 multiply spawn sequence by 4

Less than 0 divide spawn sequence by 4

depending on how objects are scaled certain sizes will not work, so you just got to test it. Also spawn sequence 80 on mongoose = 320% and will work, but you can no longer drive it. Also the scale will last outside of hill.

Pl_Scale_Hill Set this one up on my own ;)

User Data 

PL=Player use teams on player trait zone to have numerous odd ball sized teams; on your map. 8 teams, 6 sizes, go wild;

0=Mini(25%)
1=Medium(50%)
2=Big(125%)
3=Large(160%)
4=Titan(500%)
5=5% 

Slayer_del

User Data

0=Deletes Object

1=Hides the Object

That’s it.

Hope everyone enjoy's this.

If any bugs, please report to me if I can fix them that is. I hope there aren't to many. enjoy. 

EDIT:

Any thing with hill label does not need applied to a hill, you can use it on any object. Hill just tells you that the object needs a boundary & the other part tells you what it scales, hides, adds, etc. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning

we use spawning sequence that the numbers from above? I'm Confused ._.

K, quoted it, if you still need help, then you really need some help. [/sarcasm]

I'm confused by your confusion...

I was at first as well & then it hit me, he could not figure what corresponded with what User data went with even though I had bold font. lol. So i quoted it now. Hope it is easier to read & I detailed it down to every part of it as much as I could so I hope everyone enjoys this. I also even in the code except for a few made it easy to transfer if necessary.  

It's at the top of the original post...

Thank you! :smile:

Edited by xXFagolaXx

Contrary to popular belief, advanced slayer had only 2 pathetic options with no grenade or biped changing, had 6 forge labels to attach/spawn items, parent//child & hide feature were there but now hide feature, no labels to scale items in a hill or player's for that matter, & was overall not the best one. It obviously had flaws & sometimes items left the map after x amount. 

Yea, I say whoever downloads this will love it better than the other chinzy slayer's I put out, sorry for that. But I wanted to update them & tried my hardest & just couldn't understand why my code was not working, it looked correct. & most of it was, it was just in the wrong order or not in the right spot. All thanks to Zerker24 on helping me realize that. 

Would you be up for making a modded infection gametype for back on Reach? If so, I have a boat-load of request,

Would you be up for making a modded infection gametype for back on Reach? If so, I have a boat-load of request,

Sorry, I don't understand halo 4 megalo very well as it is & only thing on reach I can do atm is doing tutorials.  Also 7ime has an infection variant ready for people, so yea.