Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AbandonedCashew

Retail
My entire Reference Folder

12 posts in this topic

I have seen how useful Teancum's resource folder was to me when he released it, and I also know that it can be a pain to get a good collection of gametypes for reference.

So here is my entire Reference Folder for use by anyone (except I am not retiring)

It has 47 gametypes,

all of the useful WumboScript Viewer things,

and misc KSoft stuff that is very helpful to have at-hand

So here ya are fellow modders.

Reference Folder

Pfeuff and Gabotron ES like this

I'll send you Territories 1.1 as a reference to use too.  That has a lot of useful stuff as it is more involved.

I have seen how useful Teancum's resource folder was to me when he released it, and I also know that it can be a pain to get a good collection of gametypes for reference.

So here is my entire Reference Folder for use by anyone (except I am not retiring)

It has 47 gametypes,

all of the useful WumboScript Viewer things,

and misc KSoft stuff that is very helpful to have at-hand

So here ya are fellow modders.

Reference Folder

how do i inject these in using horizon

thanks oh yeah anyone else who does this you dont need to do this with sharshooter or gun game just replace variant fin the gametype with it

i cant download the ksoft tool becuase it says ive reached the maxinum number of downloads so could you give me a download

i cant download the ksoft tool becuase it says ive reached the maxinum number of downloads so could you give me a download

never mind my friend gave me it

If you're having trouble with KSoft, then please read this. Don't expect other people in this community to do anything for you... If you want to mod gametypes, then use the tutorials AbandonedCashew has provided and educate yourself.

If you're having trouble with KSoft, then please read this. Don't expect other people in this community to do anything for you... If you want to mod gametypes, then use the tutorials AbandonedCashew has provided and educate yourself.

but everytime ksoft launches its a command pompt and then it disapears i uninstalled microsoft visual studio not so long ago and the setup allways crashes when i click repair

In order for KSoft.Tool to work, you need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). Make sure the MS Visual C++ Redist. pack is 32-bit, and not the 64-bit version (x86 = 32-bit / x64 = 64-bit). Now... when you've done that, don't bother trying to run the KSoft.Tool exe. This Getting Started guide will show you how it all works.

I think I've given you enough help already. Treat this as a rite of passage... if you still can't work it out, then gametype modding probably isn't for you.

7ime likes this

In order for KSoft.Tool to work, you need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). Make sure the MS Visual C++ Redist. pack is 32-bit, and not the 64-bit version (x86 = 32-bit / x64 = 64-bit). Now... when you've done that, don't bother trying to run the KSoft.Tool exe. This Getting Started guide will show you how it all works.

I think I've given you enough help already. Treat this as a rite of passage... if you still can't work it out, then gametype modding probably isn't for you.

no gametype modding i can do i just have never used ksoft only wumboscript and horizon but thanks

no gametype modding i can do i just have never used ksoft only wumboscript and horizon but thanks

This isn't really gametype modding, just compiling the gametype from script.