Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunder

BSP Test Session

29 posts in this topic

Group testing mods can always be a fun experience.  I would like to play injected BSP's this weekend on Saturday at 2 PM CDT.

You will need a total of 3 maps.

Citadel Creek, can be found on this website
Cabin Fever, can be found on this website.
Vadum, available at http://www.blamdepot.com

In order to use the asmp's for these maps, you will never the rawpage extraction branch of assembly.  If anyone is having trouble getting that, please let me know in this topic.

I would appreciate it if you plan to attend to RSVP via our calendar.  It will help me get a better idea of who is going to play.  More details on what System Link tool to use will be available later this week.

Click here to RSVP

UPDATE

Vadum is definitely going to be played tomorrow. We will have both XBConnect and XBSLink working for tomorrow.

XBConnect info.

Lobby will be

• Listed under Halo 2
  • Username of host is ThunderWaffle
  • Password will be "xboxchaos" without the quotes

XBSLink info (XBS is preferred):

• Use the default cloud list
  • Node name is "Xbox Chaos"
  • Password will be "modding" without the quotes
EHEBrandon, Tragedy and Joshua1998 like this

Good for you guys :biggrin: have fun.

Edited by Dark Light

I will for sure attend so I RSVP! Only way I wont show is if something came up at last minute or I cant LiNK. Xlink, XBC, etc... To work... But lets see what happens. ^.^ But as of right now I am a definite.

I'm totally going to try to attend this. But wouldn't LiNK be the easiest way of connecting to each other?

More people have issues with LiNK in my experience than any other service when running these things.  Generally, I'll run the session on both XboxConnect and XBSLink.

Tragedy likes this

More people have issues with LiNK in my experience than any other service when running these things.  Generally, I'll run the session on both XboxConnect and XBSLink.

Weird I seem to have huge amounts of issues with XBC and Kai. I guess I better mess with XBC so I'm ready to go on Saturday.

Are your ports open?

Everything is good. I think it's more of my crappy laptops fault rather than the program. It has issues detecting the console. I can install it to my gaming pc but I really don't want to because I use it strictly for gaming and recording.

I guess if I can't get my laptop to cooperate then will have to use that then.

finally got my internet back, ill see if i can get my console running again and xbslink to work on this new network config I have setup for this week

Everything is good. I think it's more of my crappy laptops fault rather than the program. It has issues detecting the console. I can install it to my gaming pc but I really don't want to because I use it strictly for gaming and recording.

I guess if I can't get my laptop to cooperate then will have to use that then.

Do you have some port blocking antivirus?

[Iconoclast] likes this

If i get my link up ill be their.

Reading is a good skill to have.

We probably won't be using LiNK.  More details on that later this week.

Edited by Lehvak

But he never said for sure that we would not use link. I know how to read thank you very much.

We won't be using LiNK.

Zone likes this

Thank you thunder. what will we use then?

xbslink is generally the main one we use, especially being it will allow people to join the hosts usually even without ports being forwarded. the odd time we run xbc in the background with xbslink since they can be bridged, and i dont think we've ever used kai since it will only bridge with other programs in certain situtations. (where as LiNK will never bridge, it is completely disabled so it cant be used alongside any other programs)

With less than an hour before it starts I should stress that anyone participating should already have all 3 maps from the OP set up, as well as XBSLink or XBConnect. And if you aren't you should get to it as it is no fun waiting for the procrastinators and starting late.

Tragedy likes this

Can someone help. I only used XBC and Kai before. I never used XBSlink and now I have my RGH plugged into my laptop with my internet bridge and as soon as I start the engine the program crashes. upnp is enabled.