Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stipo360

.MAP
Halo 3 AI in MP .map mod Download

11 posts in this topic

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpa5pdfpdr9popg/cyberdynepatch.asmp

Patch will be updated within the next hour!

(or whenever the hell i can figure out more stuffs)

Requirements : 

- Jtag/XDK (obviously)

- Clean Cyberdyne.map to patch over

- Lord Zedd's Custom .effe spawn default.xex

enjoy!

Edited by stipo360
Faultiplayer likes this

Why did you release this so early? I would have liked to see them walk around but nice release.

heh me to ;) but no idea how xD (halo modding just isn't my forte haha)

Edited by stipo360

You should add more stuff to a map before creating a download. If you reveal it when it is at minimal features people most likely wont look back for updates. You need to hook and grab them with good content.

OrangeMohawk likes this

You should add more stuff to a map before creating a download. If you reveal it when it is at minimal features people most likely wont look back for updates. You need to hook and grab them with good content.

I never post here :tongue:, infact i rarely mod halo anymore, just thought it would be nice to give a base map for people to do what they please on, without the trouble of injecting AI, as that's already taken care of, the way i see it, download it, and go wild with it, it aint no copyright shit :tongue: have fun

its better to not change to much because someone out there might want simple AI on the pit, and not all this crazy shader/model swap stuff that they would have to revert etc etc

i'm also a lazy dood.

Edited by stipo360

I never post here :tongue:, infact i rarely mod halo anymore, just thought it would be nice to give a base map for people to do what they please on, without the trouble of injecting AI, as that's already taken care of, the way i see it, download it, and go wild with it, it aint no copyright shit :tongue: have fun

its better to not change to much because someone out there might want simple AI on the pit, and not all this crazy shader/model swap stuff that they would have to revert etc etc

i'm also a lazy dood.

We broke copyright a long time ago.

Bunker Jeremy likes this

bummer lol you should mod more you make the craziest stuff lol you going to ever release ai play ground updated with respawning stuff and where all ai can use vehicles

bummer lol you should mod more you make the craziest stuff lol you going to ever release ai play ground updated with respawning stuff and where all ai can use vehicles

i didnt make that, wrong person

Stu Pickles likes this

Hey Stipo, i know this is pretty damn old, but can you kindly reupload this map mod? mediafire removed it unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.