Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mino1996

Hello there, my name is Mino Inshassi

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, my name is Mino Inshassi, I am new here. My favorite color is orange. My favorite thing to do during my spare time is to mod. I love modding any halo game. I also love to work hard in school to get excellent grades, all As. I enjoy playing video games as well. In addition, I study the basics of video editing and converting by reading articles off the internet. I watch lots of game shows too, such as family feud, jeopardy, and wheel of fortune. I would also love to learn how to do all kinds of mods for the halo games on my JTAG xbox 360, it is a white console with an HDMI output port. However, I do not tolerate spamming, cheating, bumping, etc. And last but not least, this website has lots of good topics about modding and I can also help anyone who are new to modding.

Thank you everyone and I hope to have good times with you.

EHEBrandon likes this

Welcome to the site!!!! Good introduction! I love those game shows as well. I think all of us here love to play video games and to mod. ;) Also I think you have a Falcon or a Jasper JTAG.

I do not know my JTAG model, but I do know it is a pro 20gb model.

I do not know my JTAG model, but I do know it is a pro 20gb model.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you for your compliment on my introduction, and I hope to have fun learning how to do advanced mods for the halo games.

Hello everyone. I have one problem. AMD does not seem to appreciate this topic because he proved me to be the same as another account on this site. This is just so you guys know what happened here.