Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Zedd

.MAP
Custom Bitmap Injection

42 posts in this topic

Hmm that's what I used. The tool said I had injected the bitmap successfully but when I went to Adjutant to make sure, it said preview unavailable. I still tried to play the map but I got stuck at a black screen when trying to start the game.

However when saving in photoshop it gave me a warning that Alpha information wouldn't be available. Do you have any ideas of what the problem could be? I am repeating the process right now.

Hmm that's what I used. The tool said I had injected the bitmap successfully but when I went to Adjutant to make sure, it said preview unavailable. I still tried to play the map but I got stuck at a black screen when trying to start the game.

However when saving in photoshop it gave me a warning that Alpha information wouldn't be available. Do you have any ideas of what the problem could be? I am repeating the process right now.

Adjutant is not going to preview it since it doesn't like non-compressed bitmap raw which custom stuff is.

Adjutant is not going to preview it since it doesn't like non-compressed bitmap raw which custom stuff is.

I still can't get this to work, do we have to create a new bitmap (step 3) for our texture or can we overwrite an existing one by using it's Zone Asset Index?

I still can't get this to work, do we have to create a new bitmap (step 3) for our texture or can we overwrite an existing one by using it's Zone Asset Index?

Needs to be a fresh tag, trying to replace an original one in-place is going to overwrite the rawpage for it which can/does get used by other things, meaning black screen/crash.

Extract and reinject as "without raw" as the tutorial says.

Thanks for the help Zedd.

Looks like I should have followed the directions better... I could have had it the first try.

Final Result (Censored)

WbZIfW3.jpg

Edited by Hen

What bitmap did you replace for injection?

levels/multi/shrine/bitmaps/stone_laminate_dif

All I get is what I've just shown.

Edited by Alejandro MiddleCorn

Please, make a video tutorial to make this more simple.

I can't make this. I ALWAYS get a glitchy texture that FREEZES the game in a matter of seconds.

Everything works fine except the last part, in my case the tool itself. Every godamn time I try to click on the Convert/Inject Bitmap and selecting TGA file the program stops working. Bruuuuh no response from the program at all. Anyone with a solution to this?

Edited by ImDatNigga

I Had it working. Make nothing is read-only, use run as admin, maybe it needs dot net framework, try on a different os.

Edited by blackdimund

3 hours ago, blackdimund said:

I Had it working. Make nothing is read-only, use run as admin, maybe it needs dot net framework, try on a different os.

Nothing is read-only ticked, dot net framework is installed and also tried runing it as admin. Still the program wont work. Plus this is the only os Ive got lol.

Edited by ImDatNigga

29 minutes ago, Lord Zedd said:

Do you have bundler.exe copied to the folder?

Yup, Bundler.exe and Unbundler.exe in the Easybitmapinjection folder. Even tried just with the bundler.exe. I dont know wierd.

Edited by ImDatNigga

Ill just start another post about this topic sry bout that

This mesage has been edited to another post

Edited by Sargent 0
simple mistake