Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misterbanshee

Halo 2
h2 anniversary life screwed up ?

11 posts in this topic

i got a xbone and my friend has h2 anniversary. We cant join each others game at all is there a way to fix this my nat type is open too i dont know if its one of are connections or just at xbone hates me.

stupid auto correct put life instead of live my bad :/

yea lol ill invite my friend and it will say hes in the game but he really isn't and i cant join him or he cant join my session i want my money back lol damn 343

lol i dont blame you also they got the h2 remake forge all wrong too frican h4 4 models and when did heretic banshee ever shoot red plasma rifle rounds i mean wth lol 

i got a xbone and my friend has h2 anniversary. We cant join each others game at all is there a way to fix this my nat type is open too i dont know if its one of are connections or just at xbone hates me.

stupid auto correct put life instead of live my bad :/

I had the same issue, exit out of the game and relaunch it. God it's annoying.

Edited by adamgm10

What the heck 343 I thought this gane was going to be state of the art . And shy ruin h2 forge with wrong vehicle models :/ 

They should have released a 30GB beta....

Like Mr.Cheezit said, it is just launched and all games have some problems at launch, I don't believe anything like the Master Chief Collection has been done before (4 different games, unified interface and such) but correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by OrangeMohawk
removed flaming

Like Mr.Cheezit said, it is just launched and all games have some problems at launch, I don't believe anything like the Master Chief Collection has been done before (4 different games, unified interface and such) but correct me if I'm wrong.

It is a fairly large undertaking, yes, but some of the bugs are pretty inexcusable IMHO. Like, being able to boot someone from the enemy team during a game? Really?

Games do typically tend to be broken at launch, but this one might set a new record. All the more reason why it's never a good idea to pre-order a game.