Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

crazydude1473

Modding
Ai Playground 1.1 Not working?

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've downloaded Gamecheat13's Ai playground 1.1 map and I have followed everything to the letter with lord zedds executable to run the ai and the map itself but whenever I try to spawn certain ai and vehicles such as pelicans/phantoms or brutes/marines, it freezes and I have to turn off my jtag. Any ideas on how to fix? Haven't found anyone else with this problem! Also, every file for the map to run is in it's proper folder. Any ideas on fix?

Quick question: Are you able to duel wield in Halo 3?

I had the same bug's as you were telling me, and every time I duel wielded in the game, it would crash my JTAG. Eventually it fixed itself, but I still have no idea how. The only thing I can think of doing differently was that I ended up just leaving my JTAG idle for a while, letting it warm up, and then it would allow me to duel wield/spawn pelicans etc.

My only advice would be to redownload the map and re-install it, as well as letting your JTAG idle for a while before playing Halo. 

Edited by Uncle Dolan

Quick question: Are you able to duel wield in Halo 3?

I had the same bug's as you were telling me, and every time I duel wielded in the game, it would crash my JTAG. Eventually it fixed itself, but I still have no idea how. The only thing I can think of doing differently was that I ended up just leaving my JTAG idle for a while, letting it warm up, and then it would allow me to duel wield/spawn pelicans etc.

My only advice would be to redownload the map and re-install it, as well as letting your JTAG idle for a while before playing Halo.

Nope, it's your xex
weighta and CabooseSayzWTF like this

Nope, it's your xex

I think your right, gamecheat13 offered a certain modded .xex, which was the Halo3_tu3_ai.xex

I won't post a link to it but if you want it that bad, ill PM you :)

I uninstalled halo 3 and re installed but i still get the same problem. Some of the AI work, like the elites, but others don't, I can't spawn a Gravity Throne, Pelican, or Phantom or my Xbox will freeze, I'm using the Halo3_tu3_ai.xex Gamecheat had in the description of his video but it still doesn't work, the old version of AI Playground works perfectly while running the same .xex and the same ripped Halo 3 files, and the commands like Disable Gravity work fine. :/

I am having the exact same issue ;( I need help getting this fixed because AI sounds soooo fun! I got my jtag yesterday and it's a little confusing to me. So if anyone here knows how to fix it please let me know ;/ I have the LordZedd xex and the map with every file in the correct folder. I can load up the map fine and i got minor ai such as Grunts and elites to work, But like the guy above says, the Gravity throne, Pelican AND the phantom are broken, Same with the Silenced SMG! Once again, If anyone can help me that would be awesome :(

Hu? all I can say is gamecheat13, offered a certain modified default.xex,

not sure why it's not working :-/

On 6/6/2015 at 7:28 AM, Gamecheat13 said:

Im gonna remake this map sometime. Its using a shitload of memory and crashes for some people because of that.

remake my ass. yet 4 years later lol.