Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

forerunner569

General
Complaints

17 posts in this topic

what are your thoughs on the fact that some of the features that used to be availible to non-DLC players, are now DLC-only.

when i bought the game, i could get exotics and legendaries, but now anyone under level 26 (almost all new christmas players) will not have access to ANY exotic items until the DLC. i think that that is just plain wrong.

until i manage to get the money to buy an expansion pass (cause they WILL do this with the 2nd DLC), i will be on Advanced Warfare or Modding Halo.

What are your thoughts on this?

Faultiplayer likes this

I mean, you do have some access to exotics.  The thing that really grinds my gears about it all is how sometimes the Nightfall/Weekly Heroic require the DLC.  Basically less for us to do in a game where isn't much to do.  I haven't played the game since the DLC came out.

Cosmic lightning likes this

raids are difficult even when you are all level 30.

I managed to get to level 26 before I even had gold on my console meaning it was nearly impossible for me to get shards so I could level up my gear to get past that level. Once I did get online VOG got me a bunch of new legendaries and shards so I could improve my character finally. I was able to get any non DLC items just like normal. Then the DLC helped easier since it included higher armor which is intended to go to level 31 (a majority, very few are level 32 armor), not max you at 30 however on average since I've gotten both Online and the DLC I still get more of the old armors and weapons than I do the DLC ones. Especially since I play more of the VOG than I do Crota's End.

yes its annoying that the weekly's require the DLC which they should do better so there is more options to both players, but I remember even in halo where certain game modes required map packs when they were out so its not entirely a new concept to encourage people to get the DLC.

My Complaints Are Same as Yours & More. 

-non-DLC players get jammed in the throat

-DLC players paid 18 or 35(If you bought expansion pass for both) to get 1 raid, 1 strike, and more sh*tty weapons & gear. To me they are, as I like my gear & weapons. I love my warlocks rocket launcher & my blue as f*ck sniper rifle I got from doing nightfall on my hunter. But I have no option to upgrade them, so I have to buy the DLC weapons to do DLC damage. No thanks

-No trading implemented, & no it won't ruin the game if you do it right, i;e make a cost.

-I have 317 spin-metal & no way to sell it, so I have to discard it or I'll eventually run out of room. it don't stock, it does up to 200, than makes another stock. WTF bungie. 

-No new sparrows for awhile, there is but hard as f*ck getting them & still lame. Speed still sucks on all of them, when the ghost says we will get from here to there in seconds, he means a minute on a regular one. Fastest one gets you there in 30, barely. What on earth considered that to be fast. Second, sure my sparrows aren't in game but I bring the image out to you in under 1 week, maybe even 2 in a day. I know, it's hard to copy a sparrow & recolor it, so hard. Ships are in the same boat. 

-Where are the maps, I was hoping for jupiter, mars, mecury, pluto, there moons, & etc. At least they could of had the decency to add a patrol to all of those places at least. Then sell the story & multi-player as maps. This would give an player a nice edge for actually exploring them, to feel like they found something exciting. 

-Weapons are nice & all, but they should have designed a program to make weapons & pump them out so that way every guardian could be a legend. So far only youtube guardians are legends. 

-Lastly, my gripe is that they don't actually listen to anyone unless they have actually contributed something good. I see so many great forum post idea's & everyone loves it, plus its ranked 1. No comment or anything, as its not on YouTube. Now that tells me one thing & one thing only, Bungie are now attention wh*res. ;(

Don't get me wrong, I really really like destiny, but it's been pissing me off lately do the lack of stuff + forcing me to do raids or multi-player to be level 32. I don't want that, I just want to explore. I hope No Mans Sky will be 10x better than this. 

My gun below

TzWTu.jpg

http://www.destinydb.com/items/935317314-y-09-longbow-synthesis#1.cVvEZvk8SM7zle7z78Sr707z78Sd707z78Sb707z78Sf707z78SR7zl27078Sc7zll7078Ss7zB07z78Sk7zlU7z78SV707z78Sa7zBm7078Sq7zBo7078Sm7zlC7z78So7zlO7z7

shows the perks it has

I also got this when xur was here on first friday of DLC, I bought two helmet engrams with my warlock and and cashed them in. One I did not need for my warlock and got this baby for my hunter, my friends hated me. 

http://www.destinydb.com/items/94883184-ats-8-arachnid#1.cmE0q148Hi707z78HI707z78Hh707z78Hu707z78Hp707z78HA707z78HL707z7

Edited by Cosmic lightning

My Complaints Are Same as Yours & More. 

-snip-

-I have 317 spin-metal & no way to sell it, so I have to discard it or I'll eventually run out of room. it don't stock, it does up to 200, than makes another stock. WTF bungie.

you can trade in spinmetal and other materials for marks at (i think) the vanguard armory

you can trade in spinmetal and other materials for marks at (i think) the vanguard armory

No, in a recent update they made it so now you can buy materials using marks but no way to sell them. Its like one  way or the other with them, not both. ugh. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning

Now, Bungie decided that non-Taken King players don't get to try anything that they were excited for... so...  DID THEY FUCK UP BIG TIME?

No. It's very standard fare that if you don't buy expansion packs for games you don't get the expanded content. Deal with it.

No... they removed the old content year one players died for, and they made it a Taken King Only thing.  So there for, I can not deal with my money being stolen...

What are you talking about? What exactly does "old content year one players died for"? Your money was never stolen. You still have access to the core game and any DLC you own. If you're implying that Taken King stuff was pulled from the original game to be released as DLC you have no proof.

You still have access to the core game and any DLC you own.

I think what he is talking about is the crucible playlists. other than that the only thing that irritates me (even though I have ttk) is the fact that rare weapons for ROC strikes can no longer be obtained.

I said they took our money because DLC I bought, for instance, the House of Wolves, it doesn't have anything good to it anymore, besides the Prison of Elders.  Before, they had a lot of stuff.  So I am correct about the remark, "They stole our money."

And where did you get they the Taken King was pulled from the original game?  I don't how you got that.

And where did you get they the Taken King was pulled from the original game?  I don't how you got that.

If you're implying

you still have access to all of the stuff the you used to, if you are saying out the rewards from the dragon strikes (like the Hopscotch Pilgrim), they have all been moved to the prison of elders. nothing has been taken from you, you just cannot access the new stuff.

Teancum likes this

I am enjoying the legendary edition so far.  The one complaint about is that it seems like everything is a grind fest.

I am enjoying the legendary edition so far.  The one complaint about is that it seems like everything is a grind fest.

yeah it does sometimes. I find that its more enjoyable to just do a few strikes and PvP a day and take breaks otherwise I get bored. but other than that the Year 2 destiny is so much better I would take back most of what I said in this topic

MythicalRewards likes this