Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weighta

Other
Banjo kazooie nuts & bolts, Vehicles around town?

12 posts in this topic

I previously saw this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-At-6-zSm8h

I have access to my root on Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts game for my jtag

does anyone know how to do this mod?

I tried looking at theRareWitchProject but they say a bunch of crap about buying it for $2,000?

That's a joke. but if their is maybe if theirs a modified or modded default.xex, where could I find it?

Or if theirs a modded file I need to replace in its root.

They say that contacting the guy "Pm IceMario" will help me. But I don't know who that is.

Edited by weighta

Its actually not a very good tool it only allows me to edit vehicles and its all in german language.

I was actually looking for a way to create my own vehicle in showdown town or maybe get unlimited vehicle parts.

Has anyone got maybe a patch or a modded root for the game and not a "save editor" ?

Its actually not a very good tool it only allows me to edit vehicles and its all in german language.

I was actually looking for a way to create my own vehicle in showdown town or maybe get unlimited vehicle parts.

Has anyone got maybe a patch or a modded root for the game and not a "save editor" ?

You got a problem with the German language, mate? 

Sarcasm/ 

Don't know if this is relevant, I have never played the game....

Try looking at the data in a hex editor and possibly going from there.

Edited by M1992
weighta likes this

What im kinda trying to do is making the menu of "change vehicle" in the menu that you open in showdown town.

Like the option in a regular world.

Im thinking thats what they did in the video.

Yes, also i personoly hacked the text of what they say in the diologe when you start the story line. I modified it in hex editor!

Thanks for the idea M1992!

Now ive just got to figure out is how to maybe copy the code from the menu in another world (that allows me to change my vehicle) and somehow paste it to the showdown town menu. But it will take some expert coding and knowledge.

Unless maybe someone has got a better idea!

Edited by weighta