Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HaloHackBoy

App
Release - File Downloader Url Express

6 posts in this topic

Just a simple app of a url to file downloader

Just paste a photo url or any url and click download.

You can then rename the extension.

Not a virus.

By SandKat Games/Productions

Thank you.

File Downloader.rar

Just b/c you say it ain't doesn't mean the place you are uploading it to didn't put one in it. Please upload the file,  not your link into this https://www.virustotal.com/ & post the results. Again, maybe you have a virus on your computer that infected it, not saying you did it on purpose, just safer. I've had way to many virus's on my computer to trust any downloads now. 

HaloHackBoy likes this

Just b/c you say it ain't doesn't mean the place you are uploading it to didn't put one in it. Please upload the file,  not your link into this https://www.virustotal.com/ & post the results. Again, maybe you have a virus on your computer that infected it, not saying you did it on purpose, just safer. I've had way to many virus's on my computer to trust any downloads now. 

You should get avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. That's what I use.

forerunner569 likes this

Woah, someone's paranoid. Well actually, yeah, he's right now that I think about it. I spend a bit of time finding and removing viruses after visiting those downloads sites with like 5 thousand pop ups. ...I should get antivirus stuff. lol

Cosmic lightning likes this

Woah, someone's paranoid. Well actually, yeah, he's right now that I think about it. I spend a bit of time finding and removing viruses after visiting those downloads sites with like 5 thousand pop ups. ...I should get antivirus stuff. lol

Considering I had to reboot my vista 5 times & have a virus that took out norton, avg, & mcaffee programs I had on my computer. Not at all at once obvious, but after Norton was gone, mcafee removed the virus. Than another virus took care of it, so avg saved my computer be removing it. Sense then, I stick with AVG, Spybot S&D, and Malewarebytes Anti-Malware. They are on my usb except for AVG, so yea. 

You should get avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. That's what I use.

I have that as well. I could say on my usb I have everything under the sun. I swear this computer is targeted for some reason. It used to be at a pawnshop & dad got it for $325 dollars. Now I think I know why, lol. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning
Faultiplayer likes this