Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mino1996

Support
Pelican in Sandtrap: Not all tags are imported

5 posts in this topic

I have updated Assembly to the latest version that I believe was released today using the built in update checker. I have used it to inject the Pelican dropship from 070_waste.map (The Ark) into shrine.map (Sandtrap). Then I modified the magnum's firing effect to spawn a pelican. However, the pelican's sounds which are used in Campaign, do not seem to work when I play Sandtrap and spawn the vehicle. I did find out that the sounds do not work because when I extracted the pelican, the software told me that 1096 tags were extracted, when I imported the tag container into shrine.map, only 69 tags were imported out of 1096 tags. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Oh okay. Then, I really hope that sounds would become injectable soon. And if it does happen, please let me know.

also if a tag that has the same name already exists in a .map then assembly will ignore it. Thats why the amount extracted and injected were different.

Edited by bfixer117

also if a tag that has the same name already exists in a .map then assembly will ignore it. Thats why the amount extracted and injected were different.

Yeah. To clarify this a bit more, when you extract a tag, every single tag it depends on is extracted, every single tag those tags depend on are extracted, and so forth. Since some maps have some tags in common with each other, it's pretty normal to inject a tag and not see everything else inject.

That being said, sounds are currently not injected ever due to complications.