Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faultiplayer

Sup.

12 posts in this topic

How are ya? You can call me anything you want really. I'm completely new to modding on a console and the modding I've done on PC games over the years was just pretty basic-level stuff. After weeks (maybe months) of hard work (and giving up and just buying one) I finally have an RGH so that I can mess around on Halo 3 more than just making weird forged maps for when my friends come over. So far, for PC stuff, I really like to make AI wars, insert stuff from other games, and make my character look pretty, or just whatever looks fun/funny. I have a widely varying attention span and I like messing with AI-related stuff a lot. Did I mention I liked to make AI wars? Once I get my bearings straight I hope to start rolling out some interesting work. Modding and video games are pretty much my last remaining hobby that I've decided to hold on to. I'm pretty nooby with this console stuff, but I really want to do it as I've spent weeks (technically years) wanting to mod Halo 3/Reach/4. I usually need help with something, like right now, I'm having issues patching a .xex file. Bad/good thing about me is that I ask a lot of questions. Hope to do some fun stuff with you guys if I can stop messing up. ^.^

Thunder and Stu Pickles like this

"Bad/good thing about me is that I ask a lot of questions." make sure your not asking questions that haven't been answered (= google and the search topic engine on this site is your friend! :)  But other than that, welcome!!!

weighta and Thunder like this

Welcome! PC game modding is pretty cool too. :)

If you haven't already, make sure to check out our Getting Started tutorial. We should have a few tutorials on AI stuff as well. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you ever need help!

Thunder and Stu Pickles like this

Hello Faultiplayer, congratulations for joining this awesome community. I am looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys. Again, can't wait to start. AI playground 1.1 pretty much brought me here, so after I'm done getting my lols there I'll probably start doing my own stuff.

"Bad/good thing about me is that I ask a lot of questions." make sure your not asking questions that haven't been answered (= google and the search topic engine on this site is your friend! :)  But other than that, welcome!!!

I knew someone would mention that. I forgot to say I'm pretty good at research. I usually never have help with anything so I spend as long as it takes looking up things. A lot of my google searches bring me to forums like this one and a lot of forum searches end up making me go back to google. Haha

It normally takes me an hour or two to find out what I'm trying to figure out. If anyone's got tips on how I could speed that process up here I'm ears. I've only made an account to ask a question on a forum maybe twice in my life. But this community looks pretty awesome, so I made an account for a different reason. ^.^

A few days ago I was trying stuff but had to pause that. Now I'll go back to getting started up. :P

Stu Pickles likes this

@Faultiplayer Most members on here have a Skype that you can contact them on, that way you don't have to make a topic for every question you have and will get it answered faster.

@Faultiplayer Most members on here have a Skype that you can contact them on, that way you don't have to make a topic for every question you have and will get it answered faster.

Oh mah gawsh! That would be amazing!

I've been lurking today and haven't gotten around to searching for answers to my question, I was probably going to eventually end up making a topic depending on my findings or lack thereof. But if anyone wants to help me out or just chat, chatting's nice, my Skype should be: faultiplayer

But I've had issues with people finding me, so if it doesn't work just PM me, maybe if I search your name I'll be able to add you. Thanks.

Oh mah gawsh! That would be amazing!

I've been lurking today and haven't gotten around to searching for answers to my question, I was probably going to eventually end up making a topic depending on my findings or lack thereof. But if anyone wants to help me out or just chat, chatting's nice, my Skype should be: faultiplayer

But I've had issues with people finding me, so if it doesn't work just PM me, maybe if I search your name I'll be able to add you. Thanks.

Searches for your skype, finds this "Faultiplayer Fuckenstein" also Welcome. Most importantly, and from my own experience... and the endless bashing that came with it... DO NOT talk about online modifications, don't even say you want to do that or even just don't bring it up, or your friends will become your worst enemies here. Words of advice at its finest.

Searches for your skype, finds this "Faultiplayer Fuckenstein" also Welcome. Most importantly, and from my own experience... and the endless bashing that came with it... DO NOT talk about online modifications, don't even say you want to do that or even just don't bring it up, or your friends will become your worst enemies here. Words of advice at its finest.

Yup, you found me! I might have been wasted when I set that up. Honestly don't remember putting that last name.

I don't know when's a good time to stop bumping my mine own intro thread, but I just wanna say I have no interest in online modding. It's something that honestly makes me think less of a person, and there aren't many things that do. I don't have many morals left in me, but that's like some left over "honor among thieves" kind of thing. It's probably because I've spent my whole time on consoles until now (like 8-9 years) playing legit and getting pissed whenever someone wasn't; and also just not understanding how console modding works and that there are good modders out there. Auto-aiming and shit is like thinking it's funny to piss on strangers in public. Although the analogy I used does sound kinda funny now that I think about it... But you get the point I'm trying to make. Well... if someone asked me for a modded gamesave over live or something like that I'd spread the love or just tell them to get modio (I hear that's how all the kiddos are getting their dank Zombies mods), but I wouldn't go into matchmaking or someone else's game with like a damage boost or something terrible like that.

CabooseSayzWTF, Kojuku, AMD and 2 others like this

Yup, you found me! I might have been wasted when I set that up. Honestly don't remember putting that last name.

I don't know when's a good time to stop bumping my mine own intro thread, but I just wanna say I have no interest in online modding. It's something that honestly makes me think less of a person, and there aren't many things that do. I don't have many morals left in me, but that's like some left over "honor among thieves" kind of thing. It's probably because I've spent my whole time on consoles until now (like 8-9 years) playing legit and getting pissed whenever someone wasn't; and also just not understanding how console modding works and that there are good modders out there. Auto-aiming and shit is like thinking it's funny to piss on strangers in public. Although the analogy I used does sound kinda funny now that I think about it... But you get the point I'm trying to make. Well... if someone asked me for a modded gamesave over live or something like that I'd spread the love or just tell them to get modio (I hear that's how all the kiddos are getting their dank Zombies mods), but I wouldn't go into matchmaking or someone else's game with like a damage boost or something terrible like that.

Do you have portal 2 o:?