Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Zedd

Outbreak (ODST)

33 posts in this topic

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=170

File Name: Outbreak (ODST)

File Submitter: Lord Zedd

File Submitted: 06 Feb 2015

File Updated: 09 Feb 2015

File Category: .MAP Mods

The Flood have touched down in New Mombasa, and your team is all that is left.

Requires the Map ID 8188 to be added to your game's .campaign file, as well as the latest ODST xex that unlock all missions.

Final filename should be "outbreak.map".

This mod includes every flood form from Halo 3, including the cut banger infection, as well as a more-powerful human form for infected players and an infected engineer.

Third Person can be turned on and off with d-pad down and d-pad up, respectively.

Only real issue is that the Infection Forms tend to count towards the wave ai counter, so if a wave isn't ending you will need to go hunting for them.

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ju9valdz9np1xms/outbreak.rar

Click here to download this file

drahcir, AMD, Gamecheat13 and 9 others like this

what topic can tell me how to put mao ID in campaign.map?

The file is "halo3.campaign" and its in the info folder. You can just open it with Assembly.

alright tryed to open it and it gave me an error 

it tells me  (halo3.campaign' is denied.)

Edited by thecumking

alright tryed to open it and it gave me an error 

it tells me  (halo3.campaign' is denied.)

Make sure you have the latest Assembly first. Second make sure you that your .campaign file is not "Read-only." 

ff_outbreak is this the map name to rename h100?

dirty disk error

i got it nm

Edited by thecumking

This is completely awesome. I need to see how you made an infected Engineer. I need to go get ODST very soon. I don't have the time right now though. :/

how can i get the phantoms to spawn so that i can have the flood and the covenant fighting

how can i get the phantoms to spawn so that i can have the flood and the covenant fighting

The phantoms were removed because the flood can't ride in them so they flew in and dropped nothing.

Ok i did everything but it says disk unreadable :(

You did it wrong then, you must do as it says, and have a odst xex that allows custom maps, and the mainmenu patch and such

Can anyone help me ?
I have a 'unreadable disk' error. I have done everything correctly, I have the ODST hacked xex from here : http://www.xboxchaos.com/topic/3274-halo-3-odst-ultimate-xex-ppf-patch/
I added '8188' ID to the campaign file.
Map name is correctly nammed to 'outbreak.map' and I have the ODST mp mainmenu from here : http://www.xboxchaos.com/files/file/158-halo-3-odst-mp-friendly-mainmenu/
Can somebody tell me what's wrong ?

Yeah if you are getting a DRE when loading the map itself there isn't really anything it could be besides an issue applying the patch.

Okay but I'm sure I did nothing wrong lol

I gonna patch it for the third time. By the way, you need to uncheck 'read-only' before patching right ? And does the map work on every ODST and TU ? Because I have the french version of Halo 3 ODST so that could be the problem.