Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weighta

Opening .map from my hdd from pc in assembly?

6 posts in this topic

Any way I could open a halo 3 .map from my xbox hdd in assembly and mod the map.

Ive tried this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bAW56p6YQ

I need Alteration [Debug] but his link is dead! anyone got a different link?

Or a way to open in assembly?

Ive got xbox360 Neighborhood (SDK). So that's already installed.

If theres any help let me know, THANKS! :):nyan:

when i try to open my map in my xbox hard drive from xbox360 neighborhood no folders or files show up.

Copy the map from the HDD, modify it to your liking, and put it back in your hard drive and over write it.

If you are trying to EDIT the map file while it is still on the XBox's HDD; It can be done, albeit a tag laggy due to the read write speed over network.

Use windows's built in network mapping to map a drive letter to your XBox.

I'm out of date, like; insanely out of date and use freestyle's built in SMB server, so when I'm at the dash the partitions on the XBox's HDD are available via a drive letter. (I tend to use X/Z or anything low down the list to stop it being changed by plugging in any devices that may assign a drive letter.) It's much more convenient that opening a FTP connection or other means, but you are limited to how shit SMB can be sometimes.