Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pfeuff

General
MCC fixed... sorta...

10 posts in this topic

Well, seem the latest patch has actually made some improvement. Been playing for a couple days now, and I've had little to no problems searching for/finding players in MM. Only once has it failed to load a map (in a custom lobby).

Anyone else here feel like giving it another chance?

I too have seen a vast improvement with this latest patch, I'm willing to give it a second go. There is still much work to be done though.

Still can't forge Halo 3 maps with a specified game type. This is not fixed till then, oh yeah and also all the maps I did start are magically gone. That pisses me off.

AMD likes this

I'm rather happy that I never got my hands on an XBox One, family member offered me one as a gift; response was the generic PC master race comeback.

Are the issues really that severe? I haven't paid much of any attention to consoles for a while.

I'm rather happy that I never got my hands on an XBox One, family member offered me one as a gift; response was the generic PC master race comeback.

Are the issues really that severe? I haven't paid much of any attention to consoles for a while.

Really the only issues that I have noticed left are:

• Halo 3 forge is broken as hell
  • Checkpoints don't save in campaign sometimes so you can't quit without having to replay the level over
  • Halo: CE spawning is atrocious
  • Halo: CE hit registration is god awful sometimes
  • Halo: CE if the whole enemy team leaves your stuck waiting until the time runs out for you to win
  • Sandbox in Halo 3 lighting is broken
  • I haven't personally experienced this but I have heard of people saying that if you betray friendlies in Halo 3 then instead of being kicked you'll switch teams
  • Halo 3 forge maps deleting out of no where

I really don't know if most of these have been patched, I have not been really playing Xbone in almost a month.

Edited by adamgm10

I'm still playing halo reach!

We all will be soon, just waiting for that backwards compatibility patch Nelson.... any day now...

For the backwards compatibility, I'm assuming you need to have the GOD version of the game.

Cause I think I have the reach GOD

I forget if I did.  

For the backwards compatibility, I'm assuming you need to have the GOD version of the game.

Cause I think I have the reach GOD

I forget if I did.  

Nope, retail disk will work fine. 

You just need to insert it, install the game to the console, and play!

It's a great feature!