Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Zedd

Offline Spartan Ops

36 posts in this topic

I thought so, but when I try to update it crashes and you do not, you could send the already updated version, I tried many times but always crashes

thanks, already achieved at last, I will proceed to translate and add strings maybe you can create a PPF with everything ready for the two languages

Edited by edwardsalazar97

hello i'm new to moding but i follow your tuturial and still having a few problems like

- Players Failed To Load Content  and is all ok because iam using a alredy made map (halo 4 playground) i don't know what unmod map to use to patch

- And what file do i use to patch the main menu

MarvelKpo likes this

Hello Zedd. You could share the "default.xex" and the modified "mainmenu.map" file of Halo 4. I can not modify them and I also wanted to ask you how I can modify it for "Spartan Ops" to play offline from 4 players?
A Youtube user did it. But he does not talk about it.
I ask your help please.

Edited by MarvelKpo

6 hours ago, MarvelKpo said:

Hello Zedd. You could share the "default.xex" and the modified "mainmenu.map" file of Halo 4. I can not modify them and I also wanted to ask you how I can modify it for "Spartan Ops" to play offline from 4 players?
A Youtube user did it. But he does not talk about it.
I ask your help please.

The download includes patches for the xex and mainmenu. The xex should have 4 player coop already. I've made 4 player coop mods for every game so that video is probably using them.

Aaaaaah!
That makes sense. Hehe!
XD
I'm sorry to bother you. But I'm new with this mods in Halo. Could you share with me a link the already modified files of Halo 3, ODST and Halo 4?
Or some turorial video of how you did it?
Because I try several times and I do not know if it's because I have Windows 10 Xextool does not work ... I'll just keep trying.
(Sorry my english is I'm using Google translator)

Edited by MarvelKpo

6 hours ago, MarvelKpo said:

Aaaaaah!
That makes sense. Hehe!
XD
I'm sorry to bother you. But I'm new with this mods in Halo. Could you share with me a link the already modified files of Halo 3, ODST and Halo 4?
Or some turorial video of how you did it?
Because I try several times and I do not know if it's because I have Windows 10 Xextool does not work ... I'll just keep trying.
(Sorry my english is I'm using Google translator)

check messages