Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7ime

Gametype
Mythic Infection

5 posts in this topic

Well, many have been asking for quite awhile so here's a little something, something.

If you prefer CON files, you can find them here; courtesy of FreedTerror; need to be rehashed and resigned to a profile

Not everything is exactly the same, bro_spawn_loc and award_points, and not everything made it over from Mythic Slayer.  Most notably, the spawner label didn't make it over.  I did try and I may try again but it might just be too large to add unless I missed something I haven't recognized yet.

In the gametype options you'll notice options to choose how the alphas, zombies, and humans spawn.  Zombies are Elites while humans are Spartans so the humans can spawn in UNSC vehicles while the zombies can spawn in Covenant vehicles.  They both also have the option to spawn as monitors.  It should be noted that the player traits must allow for vehicle usage in order for the players to spawn in vehicles.
The ability to disable safe havens has been moved under the Haven Timer option in order to make room for the spawn options.
On another note, I decided to make the alphas scaled to 125%.

Object Filters:
switch Filter;
Does not work on explosives.
if the spawn sequence is negative it will have a waypoint and will spawn a fusion coil contraption to blow up.
switch_door Filter;
when an object with the switch label is destroyed and has a spawn sequence with the same absolute value;
a positive spawn sequence will disappear. It will explode if less than 50.
a negative spawn sequence will appear.
a spawn sequence of negative 50 or less will disappear the next time the switch is destroyed
a spawn sequence of positive 50 or more will reappear the next time the switch is destroyed

attach_base Filter;
the base object when attaching objects

negative spawn sequences attach everything excluding spartans, elites, and monitors that are within it's boundary, less than negative 50 will also attach spartans, elites, and monitors
attachment Filter;
the object that will be attached to the base object with the same spawn sequence, based on the absolute value

negative spawn sequences allow you to fire the vehicle, less than negative 50 hides the vehicles body; should only be used on scorpions, wraiths, and revenants; also use on Warthogs and Shade turrets

if the spawn sequence is greater than or equal to 75 you will also be able to enter the attached vehicle; expect connection advantages, you've been warned.

scale Filter;
scales objects by increments of ten, any spawn sequence works. Works on objects with normal physics or other objects once they are destroyed and respawn
set the boundary and anything with in it will change size
civilian Filter;
removes things such as turrets from vehicles; positive spawn sequences only
disables vehicles' ability to shoot weapons; negative spawn sequences

award_points Filter;

awards points for the destruction of the object, explosives do not work

awards points based on spawn sequences

spawn sequence of 0 will end the game upon destruction or the entering of the zone and will award zombie victory or survival victory points; touched up in V1.40 Delta
health Filter;
modifies the health/shields of an object by increments of ten, any spawn sequence works

a spawn sequence less than -10 kills the object instantly

a spawn sequence of -10 will allow players to pass through invisible boundaries if they walk through the boundary of the object, only use on objects that actually have health, do not use with other players
set the boundary and anything with in it will change health/shield momentarily or instantly die

detach_zone Filter;
detaches objects within the zone,
if the spawn sequence is 0 it will detach everything
if the spawn sequence is 1 it will detach everything labeled attachment
if the spawn sequence is 2 it will drop the player's weapons, only in V1.26 and greater

if the spawn sequence is 3 it will drop and delete the weapons of bipeds spawned between -1 and -13 from the spawner label

if the spawn sequence is 4 it will change the team of objects based on the object's team, not sure of it's effect on Infection

if the spawn sequence is 5 it will change the team of objects to none, object must match teams, doesn't actually work?

if the spawn sequence is 6 it will hide the boundary of all objects within its boundary

if the spawn sequence is 7 it will shrink everyone's primary gun.

if the spawn sequence is -1 it will detach everything not belonging to a player
if the spawn sequence is -2 it will turn the player into a monitor

if the spawn sequence is -3 it will turn the player into a monitor with a Scorpion turret

if the spawn sequence is -4 it will turn the player into a monitor with a Wraith turret

if the spawn sequence is -5 it will turn the player into a monitor with a Falcon turret

if the spawn sequence is -6 it will turn the player into a monitor with a Revenant turret

if the spawn sequence is -7 the base object will attach to the player; prop hunt anyone?
lift Filter;
works like a zone, needs a boundary for spawn sequences less than 25
if the spawn sequence is 0 it will push up players only
if the spawn sequence is 1 it will push up all objects excluding the object itself

if the spawn sequence is 2 it will push up all objects including the object itself

if the spawn sequence is 3 it will rotate the object by 90 degrees when a player enters the zone

if the spawn sequence is 4 the object will continually rotate by 90 degree about the y-axis
if the spawn sequence is -1 it will push up the object with the label

if the spawn sequence is -2 it will push up the object when a player is within the boundary

if the spawn sequence is -3 it will make the object seemingly disappear when a player enters the zone, use on movable objects

if the spawn sequence is -4 it will make the object seemingly appear when a player enters the zone, use on movable objects

if the spawn sequence is -5 it will make the object seemingly disappear when a player enters the zone, use on non-movable objects

if the spawn sequence is -6 it will make the object seemingly appear when a player enters the zone, use on non-movable objects

if the spawn sequence is greater than 6, its object at the equivalent negative spawn sequence will have the same rotation

if the spawn sequence is greater than 24, its object at the equivalent negative spawn sequence will have the same rotation only on the x-axis
bro_spawn_loc Filter;
provides a spawn location choice if there is at least one with a spawn sequence of one

if the spawn sequence is -1 it will allow players to spawn on each other.

Special thanks to Sparky and those who helped test it; it was quite enjoyable playing banshees versus scorpions.

V1.40 Delta: alpha zombie fix, award point fix.

Edited by 7ime

Just wondering, could you upload the con file for this as my xbl is down on my retail and I do not want to use either RGH for it. Also with 343 cleaning file shares on occasion, it may be the only way in the future.

Cheers, F569

This is awesome, thanks so much for doing this. I've been to take a whack at this with the help of programmer freind of mine but we both have been too busy latley to give it a try.

About the Spawner label being to big - would you be able to fit in if you removed some of it's contents? (i.e. those custom Falcons with the Shade Turrents? They don't really fit the SvE theme). I've noticed similar alpha infection gametypes with some of the spawn label creations, Troop Hog in this Godzilla gametype here https://youtu.be/A58a0VM37ek?t=1m55s

Was there not enough room for the trait zones? IMO those would be actually much more useful than the Safe Havens since you could apply them to both Spartans and Elites.

Also, if you are planing to upload an update anyway and if its not too much a pain in the ass, would you mind uploading a version with the same Bloom settings as the Anniversary Gametypes? It would make the games/maps i'm planning alot more fun I think as the Elites will be using shields.

Thanks again man, awsome job

The zone to change teams does work with infection, but players must be in the zone to be infected. If they exit they will revert back to a human. Yes this does change their biped to a Spartan and elite respectively, but only from the first person view.

Edited by Dudeguy77

1 hour ago, Dudeguy77 said:

The zone to change teams does work with infection, but players must be in the zone to be infected. If they exit they will revert back to a human. Yes this does change their biped to a Spartan and elite respectively, but only from the first person view.

I can look into this later today for you if I get the time.