Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ledplimmy

General
Halo 4 real time editor making

17 posts in this topic

Hello im recruting a team to make a halo 4 real time editor for the xbox 360 (non jtag), i plan touse an ehternet cable connected to a pc and a xbox if anyone know of any real time editors for non jatgs please tell me the editors name or give me a link because i nthings are possible to do with out a jtag.

This cannot be done.

CabooseSayzWTF likes this

This cannot be done.

well there are real time editors for games like minecraft which uses an ethernet cable and my friend has it it hasnt been released to the public but ive seen the program when i was in teamviewer with him

well there are real time editors for games like minecraft which uses an ethernet cable and my friend has it it hasnt been released to the public but ive seen the program when i was in teamviewer with him

oh and GTA

oh and GTA

Your friend was pulling your leg then.  Unless you're talking about that old json exploit in GTA.

Actual RTE depends on the console allowing memory editing which cannot happen without a modified xbox 360 or a devkit.

Your friend was pulling your leg then.  Unless you're talking about that old json exploit in GTA.

Actual RTE depends on the Kernal allowing memory editing which cannot happen without a modified xbox 360 or a devkit.

Unless his friend has a jtag that gets online to mod other people's maps that are save-able mods I:e things that opryzelp tool does pretty much. Nodded lobbies on Cod I guess is how this works, I don't really know. Don't own jtagrgh. But even then that won't work on halo as most mods on it aren't saveable.

Unless his friend has a jtag that gets online to mod other people's maps that are save-able mods I:e things that opryzelp tool does pretty much. Nodded lobbies on Cod I guess is how this works, I don't really know. Don't own jtagrgh. But even then that won't work on halo as most mods on it aren't saveable.

well i guess this is over

lol but the thing is he doewsnt have a jtag

well i guess this is overlol but the thing is he doewsnt have a jtag

Than he was joshing you dude. Even with a direct USB cable from PC to console, he has to exit the map to mod it via USB and has to be his save to do it. Sorry.

Edited by Cosmic lightning

this whole conversation made my night, i dont blame OP but....at the same time a little research into this via google before you "Make a program" is always vital

Okay i'm sorry to walk the plank and go down asking is this guy slow or just confused on what's goin on here? 

Listen friend, your so called "Friend" is stabbing you in the back with FALSE hope. On xbox 360 this is 1000000000000000000000% impossible if you had the slightest knowledge of how a xbox 360 works or how modding works with xbox 360 you would know your "Friend" is fucking with you. There is no such RTE tool that can be used on a xbox 360 unless it is a rgh/jtag/r-jtag/ or a DevKit. That's all there is to say and that's all you need to know on the matter is that your friend is let's just say he's riding  the "fake and gay" horse all the way down town with you on his back. There has and never will be a RTE tool for unmodified xbox 360's ever, sorry to bust your luck but it's true. Like crusnik said a little google searching would have told you all of this already. If your "friend" shows you any RTE tool, then it's either a Modded xbox rte tool or a R.A.T in the sense.  If he has a claimed "program" for non-jtag xbox consoles i'll say it again. It is fake and will be fake.

Okay i'm sorry to walk the plank and go down asking is this guy slow or just confused on what's goin on here? 

Listen friend, your so called "Friend" is stabbing you in the back with FALSE hope. On xbox 360 this is 1000000000000000000000% impossible if you had the slightest knowledge of how a xbox 360 works or how modding works with xbox 360 you would know your "Friend" is fucking with you. There is no such RTE tool that can be used on a xbox 360 unless it is a rgh/jtag/r-jtag/ or a DevKit. That's all there is to say and that's all you need to know on the matter is that your friend is let's just say he's riding  the "fake and gay" horse all the way down town with you on his back. There has and never will be a RTE tool for unmodified xbox 360's ever, sorry to bust your luck but it's true. Like crusnik said a little google searching would have told you all of this already. If your "friend" shows you any RTE tool, then it's either a Modded xbox rte tool or a R.A.T in the sense.  If he has a claimed "program" for non-jtag xbox consoles i'll say it again. It is fake and will be fake.

he is lieing he admitted it im actually quite good atr modding just a little bit new to halo 4 modding im one of the three creators of the rocket ship mod for mc xbox 360

he is lieing he admitted it im actually quite good atr modding just a little bit new to halo 4 modding im one of the three creators of the rocket ship mod for mc xbox 360

You do know Opryze is on this site right? So if you lie, then that's all on you and I know matt so lol.

You do know Opryze is on this site right? So if you lie, then that's all on you and I know matt so lol.

well havent you seen nobledezs video one of the three creators he gae me credit in the showcase

I'm sorry but in my opinion making a Minecraft mod for 360 not using an exploited console does not make you a per say "good modder" unless you partook in any actual coding otherwise that doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Aresene
Kahn and CabooseSayzWTF like this

I'm sorry but in my opinion making a Minecraft mod for 360 not using an exploited console does not make you a per say "good modder" unless you partook in any actual coding otherwise that doesn't mean anything.

an exploited console its not even a jtag its a normal 360 4gb slim

If you actually knew how to mod, you would know an exploited Xbox 360 is an RGH or a J-Tag! Stick to the USB mods until you stop acting so ignorant!