Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KIORABOI101

.MAP
Flood Compound

21 posts in this topic

This is my first release so it isnt really fancy.
This mod adds more effect to isolation.map by adding flood ai and some weapon mods, more info in the readme.txt, please read the readme

***I am open to suggestions***

Links:

V3.5beta      V3.0beta     V2.0beta      1.0beta

Image6.jpgImage8.jpgImage2.jpgImage5.jpgImage10.jpgImage11.jpg1E0CDEHFVN_m6MAxAYPVS_0vhTp7lgSWErKFthVY5Q4.jpg

***UPDATE***

Re-Skinned Elites, tell me how you feel about it. Flood plasma rifle re skinned. Missile pod is now 1st person! More in readme.txt
Most firing effect tags have been edited (mostly sounds) to make the weapons sound better.

I'm back In business baby! Jtag is back!

Edited by KIORABOI101
New Version Release!
weighta, Nate the Great and Wally12 like this

I may sound top noob here but how do I upload a photo that's too big to attach?

Upload to imgur.com and link it

It's a good map but if you ever get the time you should maybe try and make a map with injected structures to make you feel like you aren't on any map that was already released. I just get sick of playing on maps that are basically just a map that came on the disc that were just injected with objects, characters, etc. from the campaign. Again this is a good map and I know it's your first release so keep up the good work!

It's a good map but if you ever get the time you should maybe try and make a map with injected structures to make you feel like you aren't on any map that was already released. I just get sick of playing on maps that are basically just a map that came on the disc that were just injected with objects, characters, etc. from the campaign. Again this is a good map and I know it's your first release so keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback mate. Ive added alot of things since V2 like some more vehicles and weapons, also added a light to help with the fog. Ill work on some scenery objects now

1 hour ago, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

I thought AI didn't work on System Link.

Technically it is, but the AI will be desynced for the people in the game.

This is because the engine didn't account for AI in the multiplayer netcode.

Edited by Lehvak

1 hour ago, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

But how does that work for Firefight?

Pathfinding maybe?

Firefight is not using the multiplayer netcode, firefight is using campaigns. 

Edited by Lehvak