Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bfixer117

General
What Are Your Thoughts About Star Wars Battlefront So Far?

6 posts in this topic

Star Wars Battlefront came out today for everyone that didnt pay for EA Access.

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts of the game where so far.

here some of my personal pros and cons of the game.

Pros:

-Feels like a Star Wars game that I could play for a while and have a lot of fun with friends.

-like how there's a bunch to unlock since you can upgrade all of you cards for 7,000 credits which give you something to keep playing for trying to buy all the cards and upgrading all of them would take a while.

some would argue that they don't like an upgrade system but is kind of like if they didn't have and unlock system then everyone would complain there isn't one and now that there is and unlock system everyone complains they have one so you cant really win with this one.

-love how when you are playing a game mode such as walker assault or supremacy and you realize

that all of the blaster shot flying around the map are all players.

Cons:

-Doesn't have that really big innovative feel that the first two Battlefront games

but that doesn't mean its a bad game it's still a great game.

-No Campaign but not necessarily a big deal cause most people play it once and never play it again and just play multiplayer but for a franchise like star wars would have been cool having one.

-Wish there were more maps for large warfare there may be like 12 maps but there are only 4 map that you can play with 40 players on I personally love large scale warfare in a game some don't.

These are just a couple of things I have come up with personally so far.

What are some things that you guys like or dislike so far.

Edited by bfixer117

I love paying 60 dollars for a game that has 4 main planets and is only multiplayer /sarcasm. 60 is a shit price for this game I can't justify paying it.

No galactic conquest and no gamemode like slayer with just bots like instant action. 

It's a step back in content wise

graphics are good and animations are solid.

but it isn't worth 60. so rest in rip.  

I love paying 60 dollars for a game that has 4 main planets and is only multiplayer /sarcasm. 60 is a shit price for this game I can't justify paying it.

No galactic conquest and no gamemode like slayer with just bots like instant action. 

It's a step back in content wise

graphics are good and animations are solid.

but it isn't worth 60. so rest in rip.  

I definitely agree.

Zone and MythicalRewards like this

Another issues I have about the game would be minor to a "not-so-hardcore" fan of Star Wars, this issue being that when playing as imperial sand troopers, they all are wearing the orange pauldron; which tells us they are all squad leaders, which isn't accurate at all.