Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AltSierra117

Halo Online: Pelican Mod 0.5.0.2

6 posts in this topic

Credits for this mod goes to khadazi and AussieBacom

Let me know and correct me if i'm wrong about any information and credits given.

Now with support for Eldorito version 0.5.0.2 download here.

The pelican is fully functional, this mod can be found here originally created by khadazi and AussieBacom.

I fixed some stuff like sound bugs, weapons fixes and enabled some animations using Assembly, created by the XboxChaos community and edited with support for Halo Online, this Assembly  version has support for Halo Online / Eldorito 0.5.0.2 (Not created neither edited by me).

Detailed list of what has been fixed:

The pelican is added to all Sandbox Vehicles which belongs to any map scenary, the elastic invisible death barriers were removed to explore the map.

V2 change list:
Hornet thrusters effect used for Pelican running thruster/jet effects;
Changed weapons first person coordenates (best to use with field of view at 70º default);
Disabled pelican open/close hatch sounds;
Grenade counts from 2 to 4 each (frag, plasma, spikes, cocktail?);
Assault rifle and smg projectile spread reduced and firing speed tweaked; magazine/clip increased from 32 rounds to 60 (kinda Halo CE Assault Rifle);
Replaced entry and flip strings;

(Changes 29/01/2016: Fixed pilot and co-pilot couldn't be killed)

(Changes 30/01/2016: Fixed left pod not shooting and killing players)

Tag names and its objects:
jpt! (damage effect)
     Pelican Rocket Pods projectile
        Reduced impact damage;

→ hlmt (model)

Pelican

Added rocket pods to "cinematic" variant and removed the rear centry gun.

→ jmad (model animations)

Pelican

Enabled landing gear with hatch opening with its proper sounds.

Pelican Rocket Pods

Fixed steering animations along with the wing steering.

weap (weapons)
      Pelican Rocket Pods 01/02
        Fixed looking deviation angle and fire rate;

vehi (vehicles)
       Pelican

Fixed Functions tab;
         Fixed Attachmens tab → engine/hover/turning audio, running service lights, running engine light effects, thrusters effects;
         Fixed Flags boxes;
         Fixed Seats → seat from hornet to ghost, xbox 360 controller Yaw/Pitch looking bounds fixed;
         Fixed Boost but it's disabled due to secondary trigger override to take control of the pelican rocket pods AKA wield mode;

Fixed Dropship Motion Properties → Foward/Backward/Strafe/Lift/Down Accelerations.

The values were analised and compared with Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST, some were added like the pelican rocket wield mode.

Enjoy : )

Edited by AltSierra117
weighta and PufferFish58 like this

wonder if getting tags from h3 to halo online would work like scarab and phantom 

It won't.  My guess is that it's because Halo 3 originally ran in big-endian byte order mode that converting the tags and .maps etc to a PC format would essentially mean reversing the byte order..

Edited by CC-8826
AltSierra117 likes this

wonder if getting tags from h3 to halo online would work like scarab and phantom 

I saw two videos of someone driving the Phantom based on the Pelican tag if that helps your thoughts.

PufferFish58 likes this