Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thunder

Site Makeover

Shoutbox   27 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Shoutbox make a returrn?

• Heck Yeah!
    • I like it but I could live without it .
    • I don't really like it but I'm fine with it.
    • I don't want to see it return.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 post in this topic

It's been a long time since I have written an announcement.  With that said, I feel I need to talk about this.

As we probably have all noticed by now, the quality and quantity of content has been significantly down over the past couple of months.  Part of this was caused by the sudden surge of Halo Online into the world several months ago.  Many people around here have been interested in ElDewrito/ElDorito and the vast majority of the community exists on reddit and halo.click.

I would like to apologize for mine and some of the other staff's quietness over the last few months.  Much of the site's activity for the last year has went hand in hand with assembly development.  Assembly's development has somewhat slowed for the time being.  Much of the site's inactiveness I take direct responsibility for as I was extremely busy throughout 2015.

I decided that the best way to help spark some life here would be to finally make the change to Invision Power Board 4.  A lot of stuff related to navigation has changed with our new theme.  I am extremely happy with how stuff has turned out so far and can't wait for everyone to try it out.

The old Xbox Chaos theme will not be making a return.  The underlying software of the site has been completely replaced and is incompatible.  We will be moving forward with this new theme.

As with any new piece of software, there is probably going to be some bugs.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you find something odd or some error, report it an admin or use the contact us feature below.

Several of you may notice that your Display Name has been changed to what you used to sign in with.  This is normal as it was part of the upgrade process.  Those fields are no longer separate from eachother.  If you would like to have your user name changed back to your display name, please PM an admin.

Finally, you may have noticed the shoutbox is no longer present.  I want to gauge user interest in bringing that back by using the poll in this topic.  For now I suggest just making a topic about whatever you want to talk about.