Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kulurak

Modding
Halo 4 Default.xex TU10

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

i have a question Lord Zedd i really appreciate you for all your work on making spartan ops works without XBL.

It works great :)  Is possible update default.xex with TU10 to work with spartan ops (not only TU7)?

I could provide default.xex + TU10 default.xexp if you don't have it right now.

Thx much for your help

Edited by Kulurak
felipe1596 likes this

On 1/26/2016 at 9:23 AM, Kulurak said:

Hi,

i have a question Lord Zedd i really appreciate you for all your work on making spartan ops works without XBL.

It works great :)  Is possible update default.xex with TU10 to work with spartan ops (not only TU7)?

I could provide default.xex + TU10 default.xexp if you don't have it right now.

Thx much for your help

Zedd offers the newest update before the one that is currently being used on XBL to discourage people from cheating online. Of course it's not going to prevent all online cheaters, but it will prevent people from using his xex online.