Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maydelcore

Support
Injection/Tag duplication issues.

17 posts in this topic

Hello. So, I'm starting to get some crashing problems when injecting or duplicating more stuff to the map (Forge World).

The map itself works perfectly, but one of the tags I injected previously will now freeze the game when attempting to spawn it.

In this case, I started to inject the full Noble Team (except Noble 6 because his armour appears randomized) and everything went just fine.

That's until I injected Kat, when the problem came.

Kat and other Spartans work perfectly, but now I can't spawn Jorge without him freezing the game, and he used to work perfectly before that.

I hopefully had my backup, and this time I tried to duplicate any of the existing Spartan AI and make it Kat.

But the problem persists, Jorge will still crash the game.

Is it a problem with the tags, with Jorge himself or what am I doing wrong? I also tried the re-injection.

So far he's the only one who has problems after adding Kat, no other AI or object crash.

Should I send the .map file?

Does the map just have those tags on it? or do you have more tags? Whats your file size?

I injected those tags from Campaign maps

I also injected two more ai/generic.tagc in order to make Jorge and the Hunter fire their respective guns.

Other tags are some Covenant and most of their ranks.

And the filesize isn't that big. Just 230 MB.

So far, all of them work flawlessly.

Try adding the same kat tagc and jorge tagc to a clean map see if  you can spawn both, than one by one add all of noble team back. Isolate the issue. 

"Previously injected tags suddenly crash" means your map is too big with too much stuff injected/separately. Nothing to do but to start over, and be more careful with what you inject and how you are injecting it (use as few tagc files as possible)

Wil likes this

I always inject them one by one.

I once tried to inject everything in one single test. But I got crashing.

If the problem persists, then I will just get rid of Jorge and keep what works.

26 minutes ago, misterbanshee said:

lol how do you get ai in reach is it same as h3 i thought reach ai always froze 

Use the most up-to-date Assembly builds

these tutorials apply to all games developed using the third generation blam engine (same concept in really all balm engines) :

6 hours ago, misterbanshee said:

lol how do you get ai in reach is it same as h3 i thought reach ai always froze 

I've actually been doing this for 3 months.

So far I've added all AI from the game except civilians, moas and gútas.

You just need a the most recent version of Assembly and follow the instructions from that same tut. But choose a really good [effe] tag or else the game will freeze when throwing the spawn point. Best results are all weapon [effe] tags.

yea i have a forge world map where i have all of the biped tags added and vehicles but some shaders are missing i done know if new assembly fixes shaders or no ?