Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Empty Gaming

.MAP
Halo 3 Hacks - Tips & Tools for Finishing the Fight

27 posts in this topic

Halo 3 Hacks - Tips & Tools for Finishing the Fight

This (.PDF) contains 30+ Halo 3 .Map modding tutorials. I will be creating/Including more tutorials over time. If you have any tutorials you want in this, or any problems with it please send me a Privet Message. This collection was made just for you guys here at XboxChaos!

Important Notes:

• This is not a modding program. This a a document containing many different types of tutorials to help you get started learning how to mod Halo 3. 
  • Assembly is required Download Here 
  • You will need to have a Jtag/RGH or Devkit to follow these tutorials.
  • These tutorials should work on the release of Halo MCC: Halo 3 (Will update upon release).

If you do like this collection of tutorials please give + Rep it always helps! If you could also subscribe to my youtube channel that's all i ask!

X02jKZq.png

Download:

v1.1 - Halo 3 Hacks.pdf

Edited by Empty Gaming
Minor thread update. Fixed dead links.
DotMap, Thunder, SmokyMiner and 3 others like this

Sick yo! But, I think you should put in "How to make a Forkift Drivaable" ;) You know, incase people want to know how! Nice job!

Epic. We have all those .Map tutorials in tutorials section that would be good to add.

Ya, im looking to get this up too 100+ tutorials, my halo 2 version and gmod 10 one had over 100+ tuts in them, but i only have the printed version of halo 2 i wish i still had the file, and ill be adding more tutorials today! + ill put out the .doc file for word, so you can copy and past.

you should make the pdf downloadable again. cause i cant use word. my trial is out

Yeh i can Look at it Ether :(

LOl these are only jtag tuts, also ill be uploading an .docx and adobe reader version soon.

How Soon ?_?

How Soon ?_?

Just uploaded them to acrobat.com all you have to do is click the link and hit download.

Shouldn't this be pinned or something? I enjoy learning from it.

idk how to download the hacks into my xbox from my computer, can i get any help or suggestions? thank you :nyan: btw is halo 3 halo reach? cause that might be the problem

idk how to download the hacks into my xbox from my computer, can i get any help or suggestions? thank you :nyan: btw is halo 3 halo reach? cause that might be the problem

Uhh this is a book of halo modding tutorials (halo3) it is not a hack. It is a book of tutorials for modding with alteration.