Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L337H4X0RZZ

Support
Tsavo Highway Multiplayer Spawning

6 posts in this topic

So following the Map Conversion tutorial I've managed to get Tsavo Highway loading up in Multplayer. Unfortunately, the spawn isn't working and I'm left with this:

111516-1838-33.jpg

I'm relatively sure that I did everything correctly, though it's the first time I've done it so I wouldn't be surprised if I've made a mistake. In case I have, there are some links to screenshots of what I have done below:

Screenshot 1 <- In this one it says 49 on Palette Index, I don't know if it's 48 or 49 but I have tried both. Maybe it's neither and I'm dumb.

Screenshot 2

Any help on this would be appreciated, thank you for reading.

Edited by L337H4X0RZZ

I'm not sure on how to do that, other than open a bsp in Adjutant and put in the coordinates where I want the respawn point. In the tutorial, Lehvak said to  "check either all or the first three sets in "Allowed Zonesets" "after he mentioned the coordinates for the spawns. I've tried both checking all and only the first 3, which ended up with the same result as the screenshot above. I must be completely overlooking something here.

Which bsp did you put the spawn in? the First bsp of Tsavo Highway? It might be spawning you in an area that you haven't loaded yet. If you want to make your map really complete add a spawn for each bsp. Also don't forget to remove scenery (only leaving your spawn points) and crates from spawning (by nulling the chunks in their respective blocks in scnr).

Edited by Lehvak

Originally, I had put the spawn in the first bsp of Tsavo Highway. Following your instructions, I have placed a spawn in each of the BSPs which now presents me with the Black Screen Error. I've removed literally everything from the Scenery Palette bar the spawn point and still nothing. It's quite annoying, I was hoping after the spawns were fixed that would be the end of the problems.

you don't need to null the "scenery palette" block and "create palette" block. There are blocks in scnr called "Scenery" and "Creates." Try nulling everything in the entire creates block. and in the scenery block leave only one spawn in the first bsp. I think your map has too much on it for the mp object pool.