Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cserleo

General
Forge In Campaign With Ai!

15 posts in this topic

Hey XboxChaos, I've recently just downloaded these two maps that Gamecheat13 created:

 

and also this:

 

now since these games are very similar with the engine their bothing running.

The ODST map contains AI while the Halo 3 campaign map with forge  doesnt contain AI, i am just wondering can i some how transfer the tags from the modded odst map and inject it to the halo 3 campaign map with AI without any issues?

Edited by Cserleo
FederalGOKU likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FederalGOKU said:

how did u get first one if i may ask? lol its not on his site or on video

My mistake, I was showing what halo 3 mod that I downloaded, it was "The Covenant" on Gamecheat's GameDepot, I was in a rush so yeah lol.

Do you have the answer to this problem tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2016 at 7:43 AM, Cserleo said:

My mistake, I was showing what halo 3 mod that I downloaded, it was "The Covenant" on Gamecheat's GameDepot, I was in a rush so yeah lol.

Do you have the answer to this problem tho?

Some tags can be injected, but you have to fix them up in order for them to work because of the engine differences some blocks wont be properly filled out (takes a large amount of time to fix the tags)

With that being said (as well as a few other issues) the short answer is no it wont. Also why would you want to?  Tsavo Highway already has tags for ai (I assume gamecheat just nulled the script for them to spawn, or removed the squads in scnr), why don't you spawn them yourself either through an effect or though scnr? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lehvak said:

Some tags can be injected, but you have to fix them up in order for them to work because of the engine differences some blocks wont be properly filled out (takes a large amount of time to fix the tags)

With that being said (as well as a few other issues) the short answer is no it wont. Also why would you want to?  Tsavo Highway already has tags for ai (I assume gamecheat just nulled the script for them to spawn, or removed the squads in scnr), why don't you spawn them yourself either through an effect or though scnr? 

What if I use the forge menu / Platte  from the Halo 3 AI Playground map, will that slide in just fine or do I also need to null and fix some stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lehvak said:

Some tags can be injected, but you have to fix them up in order for them to work because of the engine differences some blocks wont be properly filled out (takes a large amount of time to fix the tags)

With that being said (as well as a few other issues) the short answer is no it wont. Also why would you want to?  Tsavo Highway already has tags for ai (I assume gamecheat just nulled the script for them to spawn, or removed the squads in scnr), why don't you spawn them yourself either through an effect or though scnr? 

I'll try spawning them using the scenery method, but I haven't heard seen a tutorial about the effect spawning method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 7:33 AM, Cserleo said:

What if I use the forge menu / Platte  from the Halo 3 AI Playground map, will that slide in just fine or do I also need to null and fix some stuff?

I mean you can do that, but that would be a  waste of map memory

On 12/10/2016 at 7:37 AM, Cserleo said:

I'll try spawning them using the scenery method, but I haven't heard seen a tutorial about the effect spawning method.

A tutorial exists:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2016 at 0:58 PM, Lehvak said:

I mean you can do that, but that would be a  waste of map memory

A tutorial exists:

 

I decided to go with the effect method, I've done everything on the tutorial, but once i inject the tag into 100_citadel_mp i get this error.

https://gyazo.com/78e53f3a4df569a52870eb3c08cb0e2e 

And sometimes when the injections are successful, i cannot find any spawn points.

Edited by Cserleo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said before the campaign maps already have the char tag. In addition, you don't need to inject anything, not even the spawn. 

You can duplicate some random scen tag than just gut and edit it to match a spawn point. You don't even have to do that,  you can just use a firing effect from a weapon, change the anticipated tag class to char than shoot that gun and the Ai will spawn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2016 at 0:29 AM, Lehvak said:

Like I said before the campaign maps already have the char tag. In addition, you don't need to inject anything, not even the spawn. 

You can duplicate some random scen tag than just gut and edit it to match a spawn point. You don't even have to do that,  you can just use a firing effect from a weapon, change the anticipated tag class to char than shoot that gun and the Ai will spawn. 

Alright I'll give that a shot, thanks Lehvak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2016 at 0:43 PM, Cserleo said:

My mistake, I was showing what halo 3 mod that I downloaded, it was "The Covenant" on Gamecheat's GameDepot, I was in a rush so yeah lol.

Do you have the answer to this problem tho?

Can you link me to his website please ? It seems I can't find it... sorry about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2017 at 9:16 AM, AltSierra117 said:

Can you link me to his website please ? It seems I can't find it... sorry about that.

blamdepot.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you install the tsavo highway one if you know can you please give me the link I would really appreciate it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now