Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KIORABOI101

.MAP
Shrine AI and Bipeds

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I made a little map with split screen in mind. Have biped battles and stuff like that! I really want to make this map into something big, so if you have an idea for the map, let me know about it because I can't think of anything else to do, I've modded myself dry (not with this map.) A semi-special thing about this map is the automag and silenced smg sounds injected from odst, huge credits to Lehvak for helping me out with that and the huds for the weapons. I try to keep my maps as vanilla as possible aswell, I dont like to shader swap that much, so its pretty much normal sandtrap with a few extras added in, I just made it for me and a mate to play, it is actually pretty damn fun too when you get a game going (not sure how it would go in a link game)

Links:  

-Click Here For Version 1

-Click Here For Version 2

(Thanks Lehvak for the screnshots too)

Spoiler

803Pgxx.pngyRVUBQU.pnguJy9nZD.pngmi92Ssi.pngtHRQ3vF.pngDACUaFw.pngUILnKj0.pngv4Ygqkt.png

Edited by KIORABOI101
Added screenshots, updated links
Lehvak and weighta like this

2 hours ago, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

Can we get a preview of this?

I might test it later.

Sounds good. I just updated the links, make sure to download version 2.

Posted (edited)

I had to change some of the animations on the AI bipeds so they walk towards what they are shooting, and I fixed some minor things and added the carbine sound from ODST. The marine AI and biped may crash the game, it hasn't happened to me, but it might.

Edit: oh and removed the map barriers

Edited by KIORABOI101

15 hours ago, Cserleo said:

Only problem is that my Xbox freezes whenever i go into theater.

Hmm, works fine in theater for me. Does the marine ai/biped work at all for you either?

On 1/18/2017 at 7:19 AM, KIORABOI101 said:

Hmm, works fine in theater for me. Does the marine ai/biped work at all for you either?

Oh yeah forgot to mention, it only freezes whenever the Marine / ODST / Brute biped is spawned.

On 1/18/2017 at 7:19 AM, KIORABOI101 said:

Yes the Marine AI / Biped work fine for me just doesn't work in theater 

I have no idea what could be causing the theater bug. I might have to re-create the map anyway because of some injection issues that are happening.

16 minutes ago, misterbanshee said:

can u make the map so you can spawn the ai and they fight one another

Well the Humans/elites/flood are all on different teams, so you could use that, but making 2 full teams of ai would require alot of time. so yeah, Gamecheats AI playground has 2 full ai teams you can play around with.

ive also always wanted a forge on the ark mission with ai spawning and foundry blocs lol just every one tells me its impossible 

1 hour ago, misterbanshee said:

ive also always wanted a forge on the ark mission with ai spawning and foundry blocs lol just every one tells me its impossible 

probably because the maps too big