Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diabtetes

How Do I Install Gamecheat13's Ai Playground on an Xbox 360

7 posts in this topic

I usually watch halo modding channels on youtube. One of my favorite halo modders is Gamecheat13 because he has created a mod where you could spawn AI in forge (Ai playground) and he usually publishes youtube videos about AI battles. (His AI battles are what made a popular youtuber btw) Eventually, I wanted to get this mod for myself. From what I know, you need a modded xbox and a modded .xex (Lord Zedds ai xex) to get this mod. I cant find any tutorial on the internet about how to download this mod. I just need a brief explanation about how to make or how to get a modded xbox 360. I also need to know what is a xex. (I have no idea what it is) Once I get a modded xbox 360 and an xex, I would need to know how would I install gamecheat13s .map mod, Ai playground on halo 3. So basically, I need to know where I can get or how can I make an modded xbox 360, what an xex is and how to install Ai playground on an xbox 360.

I'm sorry I'm have the same problem but what I know is basically look up how to make a jtag that is a modded Xbox other then that I can't help you 

Posted (edited)

Listen bro first off you need to buy a modded Xbox 360 so called JTAG/RGH anywhere on the internet, Example: Amazon, Ebay or whatever site. Once you got that holla at me and I will teach you the rest.

Edited by Dark Universe

Posted (edited)

Xbox 360's play .XEX files, but a retail Xbox 360 won't play a modded .XEX file so you have to either Jtag/RGH your own xbox or buy one, if you have no experience soldering I would consider buying one, it took me two slim xbox 360's before I got it right and I had practice soldering on other things. I think you could buy an rgh on Ebay, but if you're gonna do it yourself, the chips could cost up to $80 give or take. Hope this was helpful:)

Edited by kirkle

$80 is outrageous for a glitch chip even the super good ones aren't above 50 my friend such as cr4xl (new team xecuters), I made my rgh with no soldering experience and just with the stuff my brother had for soldering and soldering wires for work and it was not hard at all, all you need is something to flash nand with (jr programmer or nand x) and a glitch chip, you need a pinpoint soldering iron 15w -60W, you need electric solder and  flux (rosin). all stuff can be found on ebay or amazon . you need jrunner (program) to read write and dump the nand. Honestly It costed me 50 to rgh my console I had sitting around that's buying the programmer and glitch chip mine boots in 2-8 secs every time. you need to look at tuts on how to do this extensively and also look at soldering diagrams some are provided in j runner. if you plan on modding your retail you need to find out what console motherboard it has, etc etc. I could give you step by step but honestly it is easier learned by self and research and most importantly for you to comprehend what you are being showed or told! I hope I was some help my friend! websites I would suggest is team-xecuter therer forums are filled with a lot of great info and you can post problems and they help you along the way of your process with rghing. also modchipcentral is a good store to buy from legit chips at good prices and nand readers. Any questions my friend feel free to message me!

Edited by bloodtiger38

which site can you get a modded xbox I cant find any sites. Also amazon and ebay doesnt have it. jtagged consoles are against their policies