Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Legobuilder3190

Need Advice Concerning RGHs

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I recently bought 2 phat xbox 360 pros (one falcon & one jasper) with the intent of RGHing them so I can play on mod maps (and possibly one day learn to mod myself) but I don't want to RGH the consoles myself as I'm not confident in my ability to open up the console (every time I open something up to do something, it ends up breaking in the end) and change things using soldering (which I've had not experience with) and chips. So I want to know if you guys can introduce me to someone who is well known and reliable and will RGH my consoles for me (either for free or for a price). I also want to know how much space the hard drives should have for the RGHs. Once I have everything set up of course, I would like to know how to play  on modded maps (such as Blizzard or Mind Powers v2 or Firefight Zombies: Downfall).

DSC05596.JPG

Edited by Legobuilder3190