Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diabtetes

Is Jtag illegal if not can you go online

2 posts in this topic

Ok so I have the modded xbox plan covered. I havent bought it yet but Im going to start saving for once I get a job. Anyways, I heard that owning a modded xbox is illegal and your account would get banned. If not what do I do to keep it legal. Just to let you know once i start putting mods on the xbox ill record gameplay vids. I wouldnt want my xbox taken away after working hard just to initially get it.  is it really that hard to install halo mods or its just a simple task of drag and drop. I heard that all it takes to download gamecheats ai playground is to drag and drop the maps into maps folder, mapinfo into the map iinfo folder or whatever it is. If so,  where do i put the modded xex into.

Edited by Diabtetes

Hello, that's cool that you are interested in getting a jtag/rgh modded xbox 360. We do not discuss going online with said modded consoles. They are "illegal" concerning Microsoft's T.O.S. However don't attempt to use the console online, one because this site doesn't support that behavior of using modded consoles online, and because it can cost you a pretty penny to use a modded console online, for servers and kv's, and the modded console will get perma banned from playing online if you bring it online anyways. Now i'm not saying that's why you are getting one to use online and cheat and to show off and such. Just don't ever talk about using one online here, if you want to don't ask us how to use it online because you most likely will be banned from the site or warned. Now to the actual topic now that is out of the way. Actually modding halo and games goes much further than just drag and drop scenarios if you want to make your own halo mods. To do that you will have to use the assembly tool and such to make your own modifications, or any RTE tool to poke mod changes to actual ingame environment, i'm not gonna go into detail on how to do all of that there is plenty of tutorials on this site and youtube and other modding sites on how to do certain things. However if you want to use pre-made mods then yes it can be as simple as drag and drop, just put the .map in the maps folder, the mapinfo file in the mapinfo folder, and the blf fies and such in there correct folder, however you will need a modified xex to even use custom modded maps/custom maps and any other mod that was done to the halo series, the modded xex files goes right in the root of the game where the original xex is, you will overrite the unmodded xex with the modded one, this xex allows custom content/mods because crc checks are removed and alot more depending on the xex and mods being uses, some xex's just have crc checks removed, and other have aimbot and other random cool stuff, such as AI enabled for halo 3 and halo 4. I'm sure once you get your modded console somebody here can give you a more in depth explanation, but that is the basics. It's pretty easy to understand once you get the hang of it 

FreedTerror likes this