Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KIORABOI101

.MAP
ODST - Alternate Mombasa Streets and Night firefight maps.

6 posts in this topic

I made an alternate version of Mombasa streets and the night firefight maps. It includes the Battle Rifle, SMG and Magnum injected from Halo 3, complete with their firing sounds to make them as Halo 3 as possible. The weapons are obtainable via weapon cache's and the racks at the start of firefight. In firefight, it is possible to play as an elite by selecting Dare as your player character. The elites colour is based off your selection in the appearence editor too. 
Dual wielding works with the elite too, but you have to enable and poke/save it to the map. I left it because the map still is focused on ODST's. Oh and the elite has a light to replace VISR. 

Thanks Zedd, Gamecheat and Lehvak for the tips on getting things to work :D

Images       -----------        https://imgur.com/a/TxQq0

Download  -----------            https://mega.nz/#!6IJRWATb!W8Do4OoHAqCY5Zdf5g07OOQ-ZPAW1M6Qt29QX_2R3ag

For those who want to play as the elite exclusively, here is a link for the patch with the complete set of elite fp animations and dual wield flags checked for weapons that support it. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE MOMBASA STREETS LEVEL WITH THIS VERSION, as loading points crash the game. So it is for firefight only. (I recommend downloading both maps because you can alternate them I guess, since I cant figure out how to separate the firefight maps from the campaign levels.)

Edited by KIORABOI101
Updated version

This one is fun to play. Feels good to use BR and Elite Plasma Rifle the way they used to be.

BTW, the Brute Plasma Rifle works just like it used in Halo 2 (faster rate of fire and more damage).

KIORABOI101 likes this

On 11/13/2017 at 8:51 AM, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

This one is fun to play. Feels good to use BR and Elite Plasma Rifle the way they used to be.

BTW, the Brute Plasma Rifle works just like it used in Halo 2 (faster rate of fire and more damage).

Damage is still the same. Just seems like it hits harder lol.