Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sod

Modding
Campaign Squad Editing

4 posts in this topic

For some reason when trying to edit AI spawns in campaign it doesn't seem to work for some reason. On the level Infinity I've tried editing the spawning of the two Marines from the second rally point. I can change them into a knight and a spartan but when I attempt to make them a grunt or an elite nothing spawns. The same occurs on the level Reclaimer when changing the starting spartans into elites. Does anyone know a work around for this? Or does it just not work?

Using Assembly btw and editing the spawns in squads (scnr) and tried changing the character palette.

Have you verified that the tags are actually loaded at that point? Try spawning the bipeds with a gun or something.

I'm attempting to check whether the tags are loaded through spawning the bipeds with a gun, but the mission doesn't seem to load.

I'm changing the storm_magnums 'initial projectile' to 'bipd' 'insert any biped here'.

*edit* was able to get bipeds spawning via firing effects on the magnum. Will reply once I've tested all the spawn-able bipeds.

Edited by Sod

Bipds that do spawn:

Masterchief
Spartan AI
Knight
Marine M60
Bishop
Crawler

Bipds that don't spawn:

Jackal
Grunt
Del Rio