Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackdimund

.MAP
Halo 3: Trench Fun Run (campaign)

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You WILL NEED to add 3200 to your Halo3.campaign file.

I also highly recommend using my modded xex. The mod will still work with a normal modded xex, but mine will enable modified object spawning sizes, which some of the ai/vehicles use. My xex is using TU1 so im not sure if it works with other TU or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wh4jap3vpuh4q/120_halo_trench_funrun

full picture album https://imgur.com/a/nBYdm

So basically this is the warthog trench run campaign map. But now, there is a lot more to do. There are around 20+ different vehicles to choose from, along with optional marines to load into your vehicles (they are blind and have rockets LOL). Edited cutscenes, a whole bunch of driveable bipd, many edited/added/increased ai battles, scripts such as button combos for invincibility toggle, and 100% or 50% gravity toggle, marines will never fall out of their seats when flipped, dodging kamikaze plasma grenade grunts, a nuke gun, giant hunters, there will be no ending cut scene, instead you can jump straight inside of the frigate and play around inside, and much more stuff. In fact so much stuff, I can't even add another chunk of data with the game freezing. Also, the marines can be a real pain sometimes to get in vehicles, you just have to keep honking and get their lazy ass up there. Also in order to use the elephant correctly you have to go through the walls at the islands just like gamecheat13 did in his video.

some of this stuff was imported/edited from gamecheat13 and lord zedd, so thankyou to those two for some of their mods.

also, select+switch grenades switches 50% and 100% gavity, and a secret combo select+melee for invicible players (useful when the marines keep killing you with rockets)

xGhL5tU.pngwePURRZ.pngRGZjA4V.pngwlW2VOD.png7JkiSMO.pngY4EGKRq.pnguTMvkS7.pngSQTcju5.png

fVfmna9.png

JJ96TQ4.pngIOUxpQK.pngG4yFa0f.png

hFTa1CQ.png4D5307E620180325125003198.jpghDNGMhu.png

0vyY4E2.pngp7Xi1D3.png6wIAJ9P.pngkmEqM6w.pngcE1YHQz.png

other extra videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_kQxfOZaoI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIVotrIHPsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSuP92iDHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wm65teWsNE

Edited by blackdimund
FederalGOKU, brushtool and weighta like this

heads up, use set training text rather than cinematic titles, they will display a stringID and are easier to setup.

enable training on a startup script then trigger it whenever you want. :)

<function opcode="0x3BE" name="hud_show_training_text" returnType="void" argc="1">
            <arg type="boolean" name="" />
        </function>
        <function opcode="0x3BF" name="hud_set_training_text" returnType="void" argc="1">
            <arg type="string_id" name="" />
        </function>
        <function opcode="0x3C0" name="hud_enable_training" returnType="void" argc="1">
            <arg type="boolean" name="" />
        </function>

1 hour ago, Akarias said:

heads up, use set training text rather than cinematic titles, they will display a stringID and are easier to setup.

enable training on a startup script then trigger it whenever you want. :)

yeah I tried getting more titles working, just like gamecheat13 did in his ai_in_mp map, there are a bunch of different areas he had to edit I found, but I couldn't get any more than 2 titles working. Next time I will use that script, thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, ISOCheated said:

This is actually pretty freaking cool man! Excellent job!

Thanks!

I had a lot of fun messing around with this today, great job!

What were the other button combos?

Somehow, I actually never got the map to show up in the Campaign lobby. However, what I did was replace my 120_halo.map with the modified (patched) one and it seems to work. NOTE: In the Campaign lobby, Be sure to select Rally Point Alpha, not the first start point.

Anyway, I did a quick showcase of your mod! Thanks for the PM help! <3

12 hours ago, weighta said:

Somehow, I actually never got the map to show up in the Campaign lobby. However, what I did was replace my 120_halo.map with the modified (patched) one and it seems to work. NOTE: In the Campaign lobby, Be sure to select Rally Point Alpha, not the first start point.

Anyway, I did a quick showcase of your mod! Thanks for the PM help! <3

nice review! just to note, select+melee will make you invincible, and the cheering ai have seats and can be controlled

weighta likes this

10 hours ago, blackdimund said:

the cheering ai have seats and can be controlled

I had no Idea! Too awesome; I will have to give it a go sometime.