Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackdimund

.MAP
Halo 3: Fight the Gods (Campaign)

4 posts in this topic

You WILL NEED to add 3210 to your Halo3.campaign file.

I also highly recommend using my modded xex. The mod will still work with a normal modded xex, but mine will enable modified object spawning sizes, which some of the ai/vehicles use is the whole point of this mod. My xex is using TU1 so im not sure if it works with other TU or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/gog0wj1tf4ow3/FighttheGods

full picture album https://imgur.com/a/HwUmu

Think you can fight the gods? There are four diffferent rounds, one after the other after each die, then a final round. This map has lots of scripts, in fact just about everything is scripted, the ai, everything they do, a garbage collection script to keep the map going without lag, scripted working elevator, scripted giant moving doors for the bonus round, pelican weapon capsules constantly scripted to drop from the sky for replenished ammo, friendly ai will constantly respawn when low on numbers, music is scripted to switch for the bonus round, etc. Also, some edited projectiles, a some extra weapon capsules way out there, if you dare enough to go get them, edited effects, the scarabs will chase humans all around the map. First there will be two giant stalker brutes with red loud laser beams from their heads, then giant hunters, then scarabs, then giant brute chieftains with hammers, then the bonus round with everybody at once. Also imported the same scripts from the trench funrun mod, select+switch grenades for switching 50% and 100% gravity, and select+melee for toggling invincible players.

thanks to gamecheat13 for the base map I worked from, and also lord zedd for various tutorials n stuff.

I threw in my scripting notes to the folder as well if anyone is interested in understanding the scripts. It's a serious mess in there, it's not elegant at all, it just works, just for research/examples or whatever.

tWwcssI.pngXt62HbZ.pngIAdshXh.pngDDGp4DT.pngk0I9Ob2.pngrlml6MW.pngqq8Ni8N.png5KTfNFq.pnggz877zg.pngd6QcHHV.pnghR1hkh3.png3IeObZ4.png7qwRUCH.pngCaSU3LI.pngIEK93Lc.pngMKwgNXy.pnguiGv1yD.pngL2W6cIB.pngmmtHunS.pngRbllpYv.pngg18ZF9k.png

Edited by blackdimund

Need help, I downloaded your xex, patched the mod into gamecheat's mp test box and edited the campaign file and it says the disc is unreadable after I launch the mission