Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opticalillusion

Modding
Verymuchalot halo 3 questions

3 posts in this topic

Soz typing from my phone when  I get back will get screenshots and squad numbers

1) On The Ark, the phantom that drops off hunters is indestructible, how do I make it destructible?

2) How can I change corpse/weapon/vehicle despawn and removal rate? 

3) How can I put every  tag into a map?(kind of like how we have the Lord Zedd's multiplayer the covenant where you get every tag at the start) 

4) How much AI/vehicles can the xbox 360 handle at once (approximately?) like 25?

5) If you remove scenery like for example truck beds or oil drums and random weapons that come from crates does that allow the game to process more AI instead and make the game less laggy?

10 minutes ago, opticalillusion said:

Soz typing from my phone when  I get back will get screenshots and squad numbers

1) On The Ark, the phantom that drops off hunters is indestructible, how do I make it destructible?

2) How can I change corpse/weapon/vehicle despawn and removal rate? 

3) How can I put every  tag into a map?(kind of like how we have the Lord Zedd's multiplayer the covenant where you get every tag at the start) 

4) How much AI/vehicles can the xbox 360 handle at once (approximately?) like 25?

5) If you remove scenery like for example truck beds or oil drums and random weapons that come from crates does that allow the game to process more AI instead and make the game less laggy?

1) probably in the scnr tag under squads, or probably a scripted event

2) despawning of objects might be done by recycle volumes, can edit those in the volumes in scnr tag, or maybe scripted. i made some recycle volumes in my fightthegods map

3) well you can inject quite a lot, but probably not everything, the 360 can only handle so much. i added as much as i could into my trench funrun, but anything more would freeze so inject wisely

4) have a look at my fightthegods map, that is just about the max it could handle before acting up

5) yes i assume so. i actually removed most of the BLOC tags from destroyed vehicles in my fightthegods map so it wouldn't lag as much

14 hours ago, blackdimund said:

1) probably in the scnr tag under squads, or probably a scripted event

Not exactly a scripted event but a default model vehicle variant set in spawn by the squads section. The Phantom like most of vehicles has variants, this one is called "deathless". Model variants can be seen under HLMT tag. Yet it is set either on the VEHI tag it self or in the SCNR tag under squads as mentioned. So to conclude either change that variant to "default" on VEHI tag, or leave it in blank on SCNR under squads tag.