Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inbeezruni

Halo: CE
Can I ask you a favor? I am a Halo gamer living in Korea.

12 posts in this topic

Can I ask you a favor? I am a Halo gamer living in Korea.

Many Korean Halo gamers respect the mode created by foreigners.

However, the external site mode does not apply to the Asian version of Halo.
So, can not you solve the problem of Korean version Halo?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-ce-xbox-4-player-coop-splitscreen/downloads/halo-ce-ppfs ← 'Halo for Xbox' 4 players split screen with Korean version made mod?
If you wish, I will send you the file 'Korean Original XBOX Version - Halo CE ISO' by e-mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
My email is '[email protected]'.

You would have to contact the creator of the mod, only they know what was modified in the maps. But you should still be able to have 4 players if you copy only the default_coop.xbe from the download and run it with the original Korean files. Spawns might be weird but it should be playable.

Yes, if your dashboard lets you select default_coop.xbe instead of default.xbe to play. If not, you may need to delete default.xbe and rename default_coop.xbe to replace it.

Posted (edited)

A long time ago, I changed the name of the default_coop.xbe file and changed it to default.xbe. But the game was not turned on.

Edited by inbeezruni

I was under the impression that default.xbe was the same between regions. I made default_coop.xbe so if you want to PM me the korean default.xbe I can mod it for you.

Posted (edited)

I have removed the full version download link.

Sorry...

Edited by inbeezruni

Posted (edited)

What patch files exist in ppf? Is there a 4 player split screen application file in ppf file?

Do you remember who created the ppf mod?

Thank you so much! thanks to you, many Korean Halo gamers will like it. You are a great person.  I really admire you!

:)

Edited by inbeezruni

The xbe enables 4 players in campaign, the ppf mods add spawns and more to improve gameplay.

The ppf creator is listed in the moddb link you posted, "rickstar12".

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your kind reply!
You are a very kind person.
I will never forget you and will always remember you.

:)

Edited by inbeezruni