Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akarias

General
3DSMax Unit Setup

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

This applies to basically all Halo games, in order to setup 3D Studio Max to have the same units that you see within assembly or any other editing tool you will need to setup custom units.

For 3DS: Goto "Customise > Units Setup..." and set your units to "Custom..." equal to 100 inches.

OsTpbJv.jpgPYltZ72.jpg

Your units will now match up, pair this with a autohotkey copy+paste script and life will be far easier when populating maps with more or less anything. (Point sets am I right lads)

You should be able to do this with blender, but i'll be honest I really cant stand the UI. Spending half your life using 3ds does things to ya.

I also highly recomend Soulburn Scripts

Edited by Akarias
Gamecheat13 and blackdimund like this