NOTE: This WILL NOT work for those who do not have a modded Xbox 360 console. Sorry!
There are two parts to this tutorial; part one will teach you how to extract .tag files such as [bipd] which will be what we are using for this and is crucial for part two, part two will teach you how to import the extracted [bipd]
Part One - Extracting your [bipd]
1. Open up a .map file of your choosing
2. Choose any campaign .map that you want (preferably citadel because it has the most bipds and char)
3. Once opened, go to the bipd taglist and choose any bipd you want
for this tutorial, I will be choosing the grunt.bipd
4. Highlight and right click on the grunt bipd tag and Extract... (With Raw)
5. Now, you will need to drag your .map file over to your neighborhood map folder
Part Two - Importing your [bipd] and playing as your character
6. After that, you will go to the .map you're wanting to mod
7. Import the extracted bipd you chose
8. Find the taglist [matg]
9. Search for, "Player Representation"
10. Choose whichever player you are, elite or masterchief I am player masterchief
11. In the red box is what bipd you will be changing and you can change it whatever you want I chose the grunt.bipd once again
12. As you can see, i chose the grunt bipd, once you've chose your bipd, click poke and respawn
After I’ve poked, here’s my grunt after respawning
Be sure to check out my YouTube channel!