Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Abuzi

.MAP
Play As an ODST on The Ark (split-screen supported)

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I made a simple mod which basically allows you as well as your friend to play as ODSTs on The Ark. It is in 1st person, meaning that there is kind of no point to this mod, however, if you watch it in Theater mode it is pretty interesting to watch. Also, the gameplay feels like you are an ODST due to the tweaks I made to the health, melee, and speed. I have yet to provide images of the mod and will do so soon. 

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6j6bjbjzfg12b05/070_waste.map/file 

• First player is ODST Captain (ODST with red markings)
  • Second player is regular ODST (ODST with no markings)
  • Melee is decreased to match the melee of a marine
  • Walking speed is decreased to match a marine's
  • Jump stays the same due to difficulty completing mission with small jump
Edited by Abuzi
weighta likes this

It may be different for the campaign, or because the arbiter's model has to be changed as well.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, Abuzi said:

Hey guys, I made a simple mod which basically allows you as well as your friend to play as ODSTs on The Ark. It is in 1st person, meaning that there is kind of no point to this mod, however, if you watch it in Theater mode it is pretty interesting to watch. Also, the gameplay feels like you are an ODST due to the tweaks I made to the health, melee, and speed. I have yet to provide images of the mod and will do so soon. 

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6j6bjbjzfg12b05/070_waste.map/file 

• First player is ODST Captain (ODST with red markings)
  • Second player is regular ODST (ODST with no markings)
  • Melee is decreased to match the melee of a marine
  • Walking speed is decreased to match a marine's
  • Jump stays the same due to difficulty completing mission with small jump

if you go into all weapons and make em third person then it could be better