Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackdimund

Halo 2 warthog run restored

8 posts in this topic

So I was informed about the warthog run bsp that was never used and after looking at it, I wanted to restore it. It took a while, but it's finally finished. You guys must know how much I love my warthog runs, and halo 2 was my favorite halo, I just couldn't resist.

This restoration includes:

-manually injected sounds
-manually injected warthog (95%)
-fixed masterchief warthog animations
-lots of scripts
-added ai and trigger volumes
-mostly fixed lightmaps
-mostly smooth bsp transition
-modified cutscenes
-modified scenery animations
-more scripts
-custom pelican crash animation
-fixed massive horizontal gravity lift
-injected modified mjolnir mix theme with guitar in loop
-added some audio to flood juggernaut
-fixed flood juggernaut death animation
-and other cool stuff

the only things that were originally from the map was the bsp, and two of the cortana lines, and pathfinding for the bsp, the rest was added by me, all ai spawns, pelican crash, spinning cap, etc

I would like to thank some people for help on various parts, Akarias, Gamecheat13, Lord Zedd, and some devs from the project cartographer dev team.

Download link not ready yet, editing some final changes, will update soon

currently waiting on someone for something. also found the generator distortion effect scenery wasnt spawning, fixed that. found nulled out scenery placements for this bsp which im confident is for the high_shipping_crate scenery, makes paths not so entirely straight. might add some buggers to lift or make lift a bit faster, and maybe add some crates.

AM4XAXn.png4AvAuqh.pngZXuUh5U.pngXdTq9tz.pngT74gI8V.pngiKVtz7l.png96OZs6o.pngs3zml9P.pngTQiLcJ0.png

Edited by blackdimund

This is awesome af, sucks that it wont be ported to the xbox version, I planned on adding this to a map pack I am working on for halo 2, however that seems as if it wont happen, great job tho!

Damn bro, this shit cool. Good fkn job man! just wow

Edited by ImDatNigga