Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MRPIZZA123

Modding
I cant swap ai weapons

6 posts in this topic

so I can't swap the ai's weapon. This may sound dumb. so can someone please tell me how to swap their weapon in halo reach. (the brute acts like a bird without a weapon!)

thanks MRPIZZA

Edited by MRPIZZA123

scnr tag, squads block, check the weapon type in single locations block and the Weapons block, or if its firefight i think it might be in the sqtm tag 

There's no weapon type in squads block and also the map is forge world, I just want to swap the ai's weapon instead of an energy sword I want a plasma repeater (elite). when I do it in the char tag it does not swap the energy sword for the plasma repeater.

21 hours ago, MRPIZZA123 said:

There's no weapon type in squads block and also the map is forge world, I just want to swap the ai's weapon instead of an energy sword I want a plasma repeater (elite). when I do it in the char tag it does not swap the energy sword for the plasma repeater.

Im guessing ur spawning Ais through effects, since ur talking bout forge world, right? Well if so just go to the BIPD tag of the Elite and search "Weapons" in the search bar. After just simply change the weapon to the plasma repeater.

Edited by ImDatNigga