Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

weighta

.MAP
Tsavo Highway - Forge in Campaign

6 posts in this topic

(Took about a week, but I finally managed to get this fully functional and up and running.

first attempt: Black screen; frustrated

second attempt: Freeze at certain point in mission; irritated

third attempt: Success. Had to play through the clean Tsavo Highway mission first before conversion)

Anyway! Welcome to Forge in Campaign - Tsavo Highway. This conversion is my first map conversion for Halo 3, and it includes just about everything added to forge palette such as:

• Selectable Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Equipment
  • Scenery
  • Respawn Point

This is indeed, my first conversion, so don't expect anything spectacular other than playing through the mission with Forge. Gamecheat13 plans on creating a whole series in Halo 3 for Forge in Campaign; AI scripts, and much more...

8RKYJX5.png

AkUjB7y.png

IbDpAKT.png

yqm45UR.png

Select GREEN team for Human, I think ORANGE for covenant?

PATCH

Be sure you patch the original campaign map, then just toss it into your maps folder with the info!

On 2/26/2019 at 0:36 AM, JD The Tank said:

Awesome! Congrats on the release! So do you have to play through the campaign map first?

You actually do not anymore before patching. However, this is HIGHLY necessary before doing the conversion; Zedd actually didn't mention it.

5 hours ago, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

How come the Anti-Air Wraith is found on every single level despite it not appearing in gameplay?

Not one hundred percent sure, but if I had to guess, it was easier for Bungie to just do their injections. The anti air wraith is just a simple model variant part of the wraith.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:51 AM, weighta said:

(Took about a week, but I finally managed to get this fully functional and up and running.

first attempt: Black screen; frustrated

second attempt: Freeze at certain point in mission; irritated

third attempt: Success. Had to play through the clean Tsavo Highway mission first before conversion)

Anyway! Welcome to Forge in Campaign - Tsavo Highway. This conversion is my first map conversion for Halo 3, and it includes just about everything added to forge palette such as:

• Selectable Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Equipment
  • Scenery
  • Respawn Point

This is indeed, my first conversion, so don't expect anything spectacular other than playing through the mission with Forge. Gamecheat13 plans on creating a whole series in Halo 3 for Forge in Campaign; AI scripts, and much more...

8RKYJX5.png

AkUjB7y.png

IbDpAKT.png

yqm45UR.png

Select GREEN team for Human, I think ORANGE for covenant?

PATCH

Be sure you patch the original campaign map, then just toss it into your maps folder with the info!

So i just downloaded Tsavo Highway but after i unzip only mp_030_outskirts.asmp and mp_030_outskirts.mapinfo appear. There is suppose to be an images one to make it work. can i get help plz. thx