Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frying pan

Support
Shooting objects as projectiles with speed

7 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Been a while and getting back into modding. I was trying to fire walls out my weapon and was following an old tutorial for halo 3 but I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work in Assembly, thanks,  

Edited by frying pan
Typo

2 hours ago, Akarias said:

thanks this is what I wanted I but I was wondering how to shoot something like a wall with speed rather than it just being static

On 2/26/2019 at 8:17 PM, frying pan said:

thanks this is what I wanted I but I was wondering how to shoot something like a wall with speed rather than it just being static

Go into the Firing Effect below the projectile reference, open the effect in a new tab, go down to "Anticipated Tag Class". Here, set it to 'obje'. Next, changed the Spawned Tag to your liking. Set velocity bounds min and max.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:01 AM, weighta said:

Go into the Firing Effect below the projectile reference, open the effect in a new tab, go down to "Anticipated Tag Class". Here, set it to 'obje'. Next, changed the Spawned Tag to your liking. Set velocity bounds min and max.

I wrote obje in  "Anticipated Tag Class"  and then in spawned tag I chose "bloc" and then set and object and the velocity  bounds but it's still not firing with speed

Edited by frying pan
Typo

7 minutes ago, frying pan said:

I wrote obje in  "Anticipated Tag Class"  and then in spawned tag I chose "bloc" and then set and object and the velocity  bounds but it's still not firing with speed

If the object is frozen in place, you need to go to the Rigid Bodies block, and set the "Motion Type" to Box in the [phmo] tag of the bloc

frying pan likes this

4 minutes ago, weighta said:

If the object is frozen in place, you need to go to the Rigid Bodies block, and set the "Motion Type" to Box in the [phmo] tag of the bloc

awesome thank you very much it worked