Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cman12698

Support
Marine bipd model all sorts of fucked up

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So i am trying to change my bipd to that of a marine and when I do and go in third person he appears like this:

I have changed the model under matg

And have changed the model in the spartan.bipd

fucked.png

Edited by cman12698

Posted (edited)

I haven't touched a halo 3/4/reach .map in a few years, but im pretty sure you change the Third person bipid under HLMT or scenario, or maybe you swap the player hlmt in scenario, I can't remember it's been a long time..

@Lord Zedd correct me if i'm wrong (prob wrong)

Edited by CabooseSayzWTF

Posted (edited)

You need to change the third person unit in the globals tag MATG.

Edited by Akarias

Dont change HLMTs.

If you want to play as another unit, change it in the globals tag and thats it.

Don't change HLMTs but also you need to null PMCG in MATG.

Posted (edited)

@Lord Zedd

@Akarias

Thank you guys I finally have it working properly. I know I am asking a lot of questions but I am using google before I ask and what they have suggested has not worked.

However now that I have him working right how do I change permutations make him an odst for example?

And in the capture below you can see he has a tan and blue color scheme. I tried changing the colors in "mode", "matg", and "marine.bipd" all with no effect

Thank you in advance yall have been great 

https://imgur.com/a/PCEzBmR

Edited by cman12698

2 hours ago, cman12698 said:

@Lord Zedd

@Akarias

Thank you guys I finally have it working properly. I know I am asking a lot of questions but I am using google before I ask and what they have suggested has not worked.

However now that I have him working right how do I change permutations make him an odst for example?

And in the capture below you can see he has a tan and blue color scheme. I tried changing the colors in "mode", "matg", and "marine.bipd" all with no effect

Thank you in advance yall have been great 

https://imgur.com/a/PCEzBmR

You aren't going to avoid the colors, those are your player colors. Setting an ODST will be tricky because m45 doesn't have an ODST variant defined. It won't poke but if you press the + button under Variants in HLMT, add 1, then copy everything according to "odst_light" from the marine HLMT in m52. Use the + button for the Regions and Permutation blocks as well. Then afterwards you can set "Default Variant" in BIPD to "odst_light".