Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

31IT3

General
Will Assembly Work For MCC On PC?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay with ske7ch pretty much confirming MCC coming to PC with his most recent tweet do you guys think Assembly will work for MCC? If not are the devs behind the software gonna plan on developing it so it could work with MCC? Just curious since I loved modding Halo 3 on my JTAG long ago however those days are gone and I see modding progressed a lot since I last played so it will be interesting if we can get active modding tools or even possibly take modding to the next level on PC.

Edit: I know no one knows since its not out yet however its more of speculation and curiosity more then anything and I'm not sure if the devs behind Assembly are even still active.

Edited by 31IT3

If not Assembly, it shouldn't be too long before someone figures out something else considering it's always easier to mod on PC.

Posted (edited)

When MCC gets released...

I'm pretty sure the entire halo modding scene is going to come together, bend the engine over backwards and give it a royal thrashing.

Edited by Akarias
CabooseSayzWTF and Pfeuff like this

On 13/03/2019 at 9:14 PM, Akarias said:

bend the engine over backwards and give it a royal thrashing.

Weird flex but okay

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, 0xdeafcafe said:

Weird flex but okay

Those words did not come from mine, consider it a quote.

I mean who isn't ready to start comparing stuff, we already know the general layout its just filling in the gaps.

Edited by Akarias

Idc about .map modding and all of that fancy shit. I just want to compare halo 3 usermaps and gametypes to MCC halo 3 gametypes and user maps! I just want all my maps and gametypes back tbh.

Just got the flight and I've tried assembly but it doesn't recognize the format of the engine, I was hoping I could modify m35 like regular reach maps but I could not. I don't have enough assembly knowledge to add it to the formats